1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
The suspense is killing us over here !!:D

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Its not worth looking at, there are only a few select people on this planet that can build nice boats and motors and Biz isnt one of them.

:D

Seriously, everything about that boat looks incredible, cant wait to see it on the anchor at the sandbar, nice job on everything RCB. You should be proud.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Wait till you see the insane silicone job on the transom. You guys are going to trip.

Congrats on the boat Bizz. Cant wait to see that Focker run. :)devil

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
I've got a picture on my phone, but damned if I can get the picture to my computer! Looks pretty insane. The hardware fab is top notch and the pipes look great with the setup.

Nice work Bizz!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Come on guy! wheres the pics???? no reason to be a prude!:|err were all bored lookin at the same ol' shit! give it up SON!:)sphss

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Thanks for all the tits up all yall. No pics yet but I will snap some soon. Everything has turned out better than my dome would ever imagine. Only a couple yardsales throughout the whole project and they can be seen at the B1 Wall Of Shame Museum. Should have it buttoned up here in a couple weeks.
PT OPENER!!!:)bit:)st:)violent11

Oh ya I FOCKING HATE SILICONE!!!!!!!

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Thanks for all the tits up all yall. No pics yet but I will snap some soon. Everything has turned out brtter than my dome would ever imagine. Only a couple yardsales throughout the whole project and they can be seen at the B1 Wall Of Shame Museum. Should have it buttoned up here in a couple weeks.
PT OPENER!!!:)bit:)st:)violent11

Oh ya I FOCKING HATE SILICONE!!!!!!!
So was it a valve spring compressor that took out your left nut?!?!?

AND is the nut or the compressor on the wall??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
So was it a valve spring compressor that took out your left nut?!?!?

AND is the nut or the compressor on the wall??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I only have one nut left after that deal and the compressor is hopefully bent to shit after being run over by a D-9 under 100ft of trash in a land fill somewhere.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts