Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know who is involved in the conspiracy to throw me over Parker Dam? Looking for some backup. Tom Brown has offered
up his fly swatter and a 10 ft. rope as a sign of support.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With 4 kids I have had lots of practice. Although I found that I was worthless as a father until they got to be around 6 months old. Although if I can get the man-boob from Dinero from the Fockers movie then maybe I can be of more assistance. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll bring a couple extra water pistols and slingshot balloon launcher.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I was really meaning to be aimed at RD and his posse'. Not boaters.

I got hit by one of those slingshot balloons couple years back and left a good welt on side of my head. So I am a PASS on those activities. Although I am still immature enough to blow off illegal fireworks.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna start a new sub section then; called C list. One or two drinks and I am SHOT.
Besides I only drink kamikazes, frozen tequilla, or drinks with an umbrella.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I'm gonna start a new sub section then; called C list. One or two drinks and I am SHOT.
Remember how he tried to Kick you in the junk last time...wear a cup..But if you show up with Coors Light and Patron, you could turn the tables on him...RD is a lightweight..

Just remember to tell him...RD SUXS

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the tip.:)devil:)devil

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
I have a funny feeling, I am getting the 3am "can you bail me out" call this weekend, and I''ll end up bailing out a guy in a pink tutu, with stuff drawn all over his face:D

·
6,873 Posts
Oh man.... you are gonna wake up with your shorts around your ankles and atleast 10oz of ky jelly dripping out of your a$$.... I vote yes if will be a good time ,just not for you.... don't worry the parker all stars don't kiss and tell

·
Some guy
3,648 Posts
Just want to know who is involved in the conspiracy to throw me over Parker Dam? Looking for some backup. Tom Brown has offered
up his fly swatter and a 10 ft. rope as a sign of support.
If he has a big bucket and sacks of concrete on the dock,, might as well stay in your boat and cruise on by!

Guaranteed a good time there Chris, Dave is a great host, especially if you like Bud Lime.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
"F list" for ***. :D
Take some diapers with you. Maybe some earplugs. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts