Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
I think its fricken hilarious ....

Mr push the rules say what I want ...you cant tell me what to do... ill push the envelope further than anyone....
And now he has a super strict website... its either submit to his ideas or get tossed...

Its the new 3rd. World power regime Iran and China better watch out

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think its fricken hilarious ....

Mr push the rules say what I want ...you cant tell me what to do... ill push the envelope further than anyone....
And now he has a super strict website... its either submit to his ideas or get tossed...

Its the new 3rd. World power regime Iran and China better watch out
Kinda like "do as I say, not as I do"?

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Not much to say.i would have appreciated the opportunity to completely close out any trace of myself over there.This will not be a vacation or temp thing for me,i'm gone.
So your doing this on your own.??? Your profile doesn't show being banned. :no:

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
At times i do log on with my Ipad,but no TAP TALK,most of the time from laptop and never phone.AT the log in it says not recognized,E mail or pass word.The thing with nge most likely.
Dude have you been in my stash? You're not banned :confused:

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
No,i would apoligize to someone before i would delete a post.As you well know i have insulted someone in a post and later regretted the insult.Today i figure it is something to do with nge.That stuff was pathetic the other day.
I looked back on your posts in your profile which still does not say banned. Your beef with NGE happened on the 19th. Why would the mods wait until today to mess with you.?

Thanks for the b-day wishes yesterday. :))THumbsUp

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
No,i would apoligize to someone before i would delete a post.As you well know i have insulted someone in a post and later regretted the insult.Today i figure it is something to do with nge.That stuff was pathetic the other day.
You're not banned, therefore it has nothing to do with NGE

Try emptying your cookies?

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts