Performance Boats Forum banner

RD

11K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  NiceGuyEddie 
#1 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#4 ·
I think its fricken hilarious ....

Mr push the rules say what I want ...you cant tell me what to do... ill push the envelope further than anyone....
And now he has a super strict website... its either submit to his ideas or get tossed...

Its the new 3rd. World power regime Iran and China better watch out

#17 ·
No,i would apoligize to someone before i would delete a post.As you well know i have insulted someone in a post and later regretted the insult.Today i figure it is something to do with nge.That stuff was pathetic the other day.
You're not banned, therefore it has nothing to do with NGE

Try emptying your cookies?

#41 ·
It was a lot more fun when everyone thought it was a C.S. move RD. I hate it when there is a perfectly logical explanation and it's the name caller's fault. Epic knee jerk reaction.

There is an ancient Indian saying: Whatever you are overflowing with will spill out when you are bumped.

Apparently this applies even when you think you are bumped.

Also: In Luke 6: 45 Jesus says, “The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.”

#50 · (Edited)
I just barely saw this thread

As a sidenote Miguel imo your posting is missed.Why not at least you and RD talk about it.
I highly doubt he's missed at all over there. Miguel has been negative as fuck lately and it's really irritating a lot of people. I have always thought he was an arrogant pompous lil kindergarten cop, but at least he was somewhat tolerable. These days he's just a negative nelly and a crybaby.

I'm not banned. I purposely posted a picture knowing I'd get myself a temp vacation. IMO, it was worth it. :))THumbsUp
...I needed a lil break anyways. When my temp ban is released, I probably wont be posting for a lil while.

I looked back on your posts in your profile which still does not say banned. Your beef with NGE happened on the 19th. Why would the mods wait until today to mess with you.?

Thanks for the b-day wishes yesterday. :))THumbsUp
We don't have beef. Don't believe everything you read on the interweb Bobby. :rolleyes:

You sir are like the Mitt Romney of posters. Flippity Floppity...Mr try to be everyone's friend :rolleyes:
I think your an alright guy but fuck, you really love this shit. LOL

1000's of boating websites that are based on the rivers and lakes that most of us boat on. :hmmm:

Oh I forgot your boat has been broke for a few years now and you got banned from RD's. No need for you to be on a boating site anymore. :D
Damn. After that one I don't know what hurts more, the back of your hand or Kilrs face.

Enjoy the day if you still know what it is like to enjoy something.

RD
:))THumbsUp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.