Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the story, I don't get it, why do some of these guys think that they are superior to the peeps here at PB's

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
We don't have any douche bags over there. Where this place is full of them.

Take jet daytona and grads for example.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
I dunno, but I am off to the races tomorrow and look forward to missing out on all the complaining bitching and whining while I'm gone. Never been happier to go to a track with no cell service!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Because that site caters to the larger boat crowd and PB has a tight following of jet and v-drive guys. The Havasu crowd has always thought they were superior. They just don't understand most go to the lower river to relax and be away from the crowds and cops. I'm about over both of the sites because of all the disgusting posts. It's just not fun anymore. I'm here for the boats and maybe a little polital rehetoric, not pictures of men and sexual instuments.

·
Registered
505 Posts

Part of what i posted in the other thread

I am SURE there aren't any bad poster over at RDP. If there aren't any bad posters over there then why did H.N.I.C have an asshole of the week thread? Why does he have to go on the site and tell everyone to be good because "corporate types" will be looking at the site? Sounds a little like fraud or deliberate mis-representation to me.

Hell the owner is drunk most of the time. He can't even remember if he let someone park their boat in his storage. lol

·
Registered
146 Posts

do you really hafta come over on this site just to stick up for your buddys?? I come here to hang with the cool kids and stay away from the drama on rdp. It's sooo hate full on there. I thought it would be more about boats and lakes- not gay this and gay that! If you don't care for PB stay the hell away and frequent rdp instead. NOw back to PB----thanks for having an awesum site free from drama and the gurlie club sh_t. Keep up the great work

·
Registered
505 Posts
What's the story, I don't get it, why do some of these guys think that they are superior to the peeps here at PB's

There's is a clique. If you threaten their clique in any way then you are a douche bag and need be put in your place.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
You guys are a joke.

You bitch and complain about drama etc but you fucks cater to the two biggest douche bags on this earth. Yet when other member or members come here you guys get all pissy and cry foul.

No one is sticking up for anyone. They are grown men And can handle themselves.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Do it yourself vs hire it done....

Because that site caters to the larger boat crowd that usually pay someone to change their spark plugs, and PB has a tight following of jet and v-drive guys.
I would say it's about "showroom" boats vs the older, restored, custom, "one off" real HOT BOATS and racers over here.... Me, personally, I don't want any boat that someone else can go buy tomorrow... AND, if I never see another boat with "tribal flames" it will be too soon... RD knows what it takes to make his own stuff, but I would hazard a guess that there are more here, (%) with similar talents, than over there.... Of course Dave's magazine circulation numbers are smaller, but he has been working on other things... AND, there are a great deal of people that visit both sites on a regular basis... Me included... If I'm missing the "drama" of cyberspace, I just drift over there to see who is flaming who, or the flavor of the day about deck boats at Fox's.... The drama here is usually about who is racing and who isn't, and various opinions about WHY.....
Ray
PS "Can't we all just get along?" (Rodney no longer gets royalties on that saying)

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
You guys are a joke.

You bitch and complain about drama etc but you fucks cater to the two biggest douche bags on this earth. Yet when other member or members come here you guys get all pissy and cry foul.

I love you Fo Sitty! No matter where you are or who you rob!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
I would say it's about "showroom" boats vs the older, restored, custom, "one off" real HOT BOATS and racers over here.... Me, personally, I don't want any boat that someone else can go buy tomorrow... AND, if I never see another boat with "tribal flames" it will be too soon... RD knows what it takes to make his own stuff, but I would hazard a guess that there are more here, (%) with similar talents, than over there.... Of course Dave's magazine circulation numbers are smaller, but he has been working on other things... AND, there are a great deal of people that visit both sites on a regular basis... Me included... If I'm missing the "drama" of cyberspace, I just drift over there to see who is flaming who, or the flavor of the day about deck boats at Fox's.... The drama here is usually about who is racing and who isn't, and various opinions about WHY.....
Ray
PS "Can't we all just get along?" (Rodney no longer gets royalties on that saying)
Very well said Ray!! and X 100 on the tribal flames deal.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Originally Posted by 460
You guys are a joke.

Please don't generalize or make wide sweeping blanket statements... I have NEVER catered to YOU or RD in my life... :54:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts

The only reason they are here Dirt Bag is because you pussys can not handle them over there. Just stay over there and you will have no problems. I am surprised if it is that good over there why are you here.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Serious question, can you tell me what makes you so cool as opposed to all the so called douchebags you claim to be on this site.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts