Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beginning with the next print issue of PB, we are planning to showcase reader-owned boats in a special section. I invite you to email me photos of your ride. Please read the entirety of this email for instructions on how to have your boat considered for publication.

Unlike my recent call for photos of a prospective cover boat, what I'm looking for now are images that are ready to print. In other words, I need digital images that are relatively high-resolution. Files between 1K and 80K are unusable. Ideally, I want 2-4 images per boat that are 200K to 3MBs in size. Obviously, I'll choose the best photos for use in upcoming issues.

Muscleboats of any size and configuration will be considered, but I am especially interested in rides for our Offshore Edition. If you have a boat over 36 feet in length, please email me pics ASAP.

If you have more than one high-res image, you may send them in separate emails. In the subject line of your email(s), write READER RIDES, followed by your last name and the size/hull type. (Example: READER RIDES, McCLUSKY, 42' FOUNTAIN.)

In the body of the email, include the following information: Your full name, city of residence, phone number(s), occupation, complete hull information, drivetrain, total horsepower and anything else about the boat that's relevant—top speed, restoration info, previous boats owned, body of water you use the boat on, etc.

Email the images to me at [email protected].

Thanks for participating, and see you in the next print issue!

Brett

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
The way the economy continues to go, you will be doing "Readers Rides" on Kachinas and Bayliners.. :D

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
The way the economy continues to go, you will be doing "Readers Rides" on Kachinas and Bayliners.. :D
It may only be a Kachina, but at least it's paid for.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts