Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really perplexed about wasting my time applying for this bullshit. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on burning the application out side of the local tax mosque, similar to what the snobby college kids did during Vietnam, and then
posting it on youtube as civil disobedience.

I don't mind jail, bologna is good.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I'm not filling out a damn thing. Fuck 'em!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I am really perplexed about wasting my time applying for this bullshit. What are your thoughts?
A friend of mine that works in the health industry's insurance is fixing to go waaaaaaaaay up. Said there is no co-pay anymore, and now there will be a deductible of $2500. This is a two income family with children. And you know how much, at times, children need doctor visits and meds. That and his uncertainty, because both he and his wife work in the health field, he is selling off some of his toys to stay liquid.

Thanks libtards... No really, FUCK YOU LIBTARDS!!! :)hammers

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not filling out a damn thing. Fuck 'em!

My feelings, exactly! These assholes seem to think that they can change things around when ever they want. My belief is that at the time I was paying into the fund it offered more and less complicated benefits, that's what I paid for and that's the only agreement I have with them. they seem to think that they can change the benefits when ever they want! Does your private insurance change during the life of the policy, fuck no! That's what your paying for, right. Then fuck em, I want my money back for breech of contract. Who the fuck do these dickwads think they are?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
My feelings, exactly! These assholes seem to think that they can change things around when ever they want. My belief is that at the time I was paying into the fund it offered more and less complicated benefits, that's what I paid for and that's the only agreement I have with them. they seem to think that they can change the benefits when ever they want! Does your private insurance change during the life of the policy, fuck no! That's what your paying for, right. Then fuck em, I want my money back for breech of contract. Who the fuck do these dickwads think they are?
The Emperor, that's who.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I am more curious to see how much my private insurance has increased for next year. I have a feeling I will be forced into the collective also and forced to assimilate with obamacare.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
We are gonna be spending billions on call centers, teaching people HOW TO APPLY. Mind you that is not $ spent on drs., or care, or even admin., just how to apply. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine that works in the health industry's insurance is fixing to go waaaaaaaaay up. Said there is no co-pay anymore, and now there will be a deductible of $2500.
Hmm, in the abstract, we should probably pay for our own routine dr. visits, with a large deductible - which is essentially a catastrophic care plan. But I don't recall Obama selling it that way.

I have a feeling I will be forced into the collective also and forced to assimilate .
Are you ready for your cybernetic implants? :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well, that's the price you pay when you take the best health care the world has ever known, and knock it down to the care given in Cuba... Takes time and lots of money to set it up and "sell it" as a good deal.....
My lighter is waiting as well....

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Are you ready for your cybernetic implants? :D[/QUOTE]

Not exactly the type if implants that I prefer to talk about or view on a boating website :grin:

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you ready for your cybernetic implants? :D

Not exactly the type if implants that I prefer to talk about or view on a boating website :grin:[/QUOTE]

IMPLANTS, hell I'm talking about ball reduxtion, I can hardly cross my legs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts