Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after reading several post on here I'm thinking about makeing the same move as a lot of you already have. Going out to the Phoenix area this weekend to look at a few houses, can anybody refer me to a buyers Agent. Not for sure but looking in the Suprise area, seems houses are pretty cheap, 5 bedroom 3 baths from 150-200 Grand. Is Suprise a decent area.
Thanks in Advance

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Corey (Cdog) will definitely take good care of you. If you need any help here in So Cal don't hesitate to contact me. :D

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks Guys! Cobra, give me a call. I have access to a large bank owned portfolio here in AZ as well as your traditional listings.

I'm leaving the office right now to do cash for key's on a couple of properties in Chandler so please leave a message if I don't answer and I will get back to you today.

Corey 480-720-7649

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
C-Dog is a little , well you know......but he damn sure knows real estate!!!! :)

Just kidding!!! Well , not about the real estate stuff.......:)coffee

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cobra,

Give me a call to get you pre-qualified for your home mortgage...

GS Capital Lending, we provide various programs such as FHA (including 203K), VA, USDA Rural, Conventional Conforming, lenders who allow up to 10 financed properties, Jumbo, and Super Jumbo.

www.gscapitallending.com

Gerald

Office # 480.699.8813
Direct # 949.439.2131

1 - 7 of 7 Posts