Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure I should post this here since this is where the Oldsmobile people would hang out if any left. Is the ROP board closed to new members? I am having trouble getting my account activated there, so I can post.

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
The site does have issues. I can't get back in on the first try, then the next time I'm logged out. Wish they could give it an overhaul. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still nothing from ROP, anyways might as well post question here, will start new thread.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
The site is very slow, needs cleaned out.

Olds guys should be used to things being slow and not working as well as they should. It is funny how we get used to certain sites and expect the others to rise to the occasion but unfortunately, the owners of these free sites don't feel the need to dig into their pockets to upgrade a free site that most likely rus into the red every year it is up.

Cy

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Hey Cy,

How fast was Moneysucker in it's first race?:D

So fast it looked like it was standing still thank you very much. That was thanks to the blower manufacturer who stripped my blower and helped the boat not to run until the blower was replaced. I had an Olds in my first boat and I had some of the greatest times I have ever had on the water.

Cy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts