Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe enough is enough,now a new one on how our states got their shape.WTF are you serious,does anyone really care of that.:)sphss

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Maybe enough is enough,now a new one on how our states got their shape.WTF are you serious,does anyone really care of that.:)sphss
Not very fond of any of them:gay:
I would rather watch the animal shows, how things are built, that kind show. Fox news is always on here. TV is pretty bad nowadays IMO
NSF

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stay tuned because theres another one in the making right now. gonna be called EX Wives Rock, a friend of ours is in it. Its about women who have been married to Rock Stars and now divorced.

LOL,Nothing is a suprise any more.:)sphss

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Is it just me, or are Reality-shows the least real things on TV? I watch Burn Notice, Castle, 2.5 men and nature & Nova.....was watching Better off Ted....but, "THEY" figured out that I liked it.....:mad::)st:)coffee

The thing that makes reality shows unwatchable for me, is the phony drama they inject....maybe I'm weird, but the in-line walk while cutting to catty interviews in Fear Factor was ridiculously lame.....Of course, I also found the WWF-style boasting of the XFL was childish and stupid....I like the way Ronnie Lott played football; Hit them hard, then help them up...respect your opponent.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
In general they suck, but cheap to make ....... a couple that I watch:
Survivor .... the original reality show, still pretty good.
OC Choppers ...... cant tell if the fight between jr and sr is real, but seems to be.
Alaska Gold Rush ..... looks pretty real
Full Throttle Saloon ..... looks like a good time there, would like to go!
Pickers .... getting kinda old
Rehab at the Hardrock:D ..... very educational
Ma's Roadhouse:D .... so stupid its kinda funny + the hot women factor!

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
what about "Operation Repo" what a phony scripted POS bunch of BS that is.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts