Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This show is wild. Being a Repo man seriously has to be one of the scariest jobs around.

Pretty cool show. On Tru TV.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
They say at the beginning its staged. Its all planned/acted out based on previous stories.

I would watch it if it was real, but its like watching cops replay a call.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
They say at the beginning its staged. Its all planned/acted out based on previous stories.

That is exactly why I don't watch it.
I know a few repo guys, close friends with all of them, and they are all nobody you want to fukk with. A couple of them have been shot at, but most days are "uneventful"...

·
Registered
590 Posts

Not sure how staged it is, last night the rolled a BMW while in tow. All caught on film. I would say those people on the show need to work on their people skills a little.

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
She is a Hottie

The fat chick with the deadbolt through her lower lip turns me on. I just wish she was a little fatter. In addition that black dress she always wears really doesn't do her justice.

·
The King
1,107 Posts
The show is a joke.

Most repo's happen in the middle of the night while you're sleeping.

I can't believe anybody ('cept for Tittyman) watched that show.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nevermind that TV show, you have to rent the movie "Repo Man" with Emilio Estevez and Harry Dean Stanton. Great movie!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087995/plotsummary

Repo Man (1984) More at IMDbPro »

advertisement

Frustrated punk rocker Otto quits his supermarket job after slugging a co-worker, and is later dumped by his girlfriend at a party. Wandering the streets in frustration, he is recruited in the repossession of a car by a repo agent. After discovering his parents have donated his college fund to a televangelist, he joins the repossession agency (Helping Hand Acceptance Corporation) as an apprentice "repo man". During his training, he is introduced into the mercenary and paranoid world of the drivers, befriended by a UFO conspiracy theorist, confronted by rival repo agents, discovers some of his one-time friends have turned to a life of crime, is lectured to about cosmic unconsciousness by the repo agency grounds worker, and finds himself entangled in a web of intrigue concerning a huge repossession bounty on a 1964 Chevy Malabu driven by a lunatic government scientist, with Top Secret cargo in the trunk...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah, too bad it is fake. I just caught it for the first time last night. I didn't see the disclaimer in the beginning that stated they are staged.

Oh well, back to Party Police...:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love when that dude that looks like a chick gets all short of breath when she walks. Mix in a salad!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
The fat chick with the deadbolt through her lower lip turns me on. I just wish she was a little fatter. In addition that black dress she always wears really doesn't do her justice.
What exactly what turns you on, the tu-tu or is it the prom dress?:D

I love when that dude that looks like a chick gets all short of breath when she walks. Mix in a salad!!!!
My thoughts exactly! It was also great seeing roid head reduced to tears before getting "fired". That guy is an idiot!:)devil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts