Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One must admit that the Catholic criminals to our south are just as violent as the Muslim criminals in the Mideast......unbelievable public display of violence by our neighbors who are viciously competing to get cash in hand Americans their much desired dope. :))ThumbsDwn

More victims in Mexican massacre found across border - WTOP.com

5/9/12 Update: Retaliation

Fifteen decapitated in apparent Mexico revenge attack - Yahoo! News Canada

5/13/12 Update: More retaliations !!

Mexico Drug War: Dozens Of Bodies Left On Monterrey Highway

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
there is no way you can convince me that if the Mexican Gov. wanted this to be over it could be done, if they would pay the US military to find and destroy the drug kingpins. obviously they are OK with the situation at hand.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
One must admit that the Catholic criminals to our south are just as violent as the Muslim criminals in the Mideast......
Really? Do they treat women the same? No doubt you have visible a chip on your shoulder against Christians.

You can thank Obama, Holder, and our weak relations with Mexico in part for this.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
there is no way you can convince me that if the Mexican Gov. wanted this to be over it could be done, if they would pay the US military to find and destroy the drug kingpins. obviously they are OK with the situation at hand.
My bet they are like Hamid Karzai. They would act right if you pay them enough money! :)st

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
The Mexican govt' has been very corrupt all thru history- that's why we need to send the illegals home and tell 'em to fix their own country.....we cannot be the "Relief valve" (or promised land) for everyone in the world.......people need to fix their own zhit, then they have a good country worth living in.

As for the Catholic vs Muslim argument; Every religion has done both good & bad.......Never forget that as a follower of YOUR religion, you have to watch your Church, cause it's very easy to get someone at the top who is false....."THis is what God told me, it is right, and you must do it or you will be punished by god!".....that basic line has been used by leaders of every religion, down thru history.....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
They are here to make OUR government the way they want it. Ask any of them and if they are honest, they will tell you its easier to change OUR government because the liberal pukes gave them the one tool they needed. The illegal vote. Great going. An illegal president governing illegal voters. Great idea!

Give them time and the someday the president will be a spanish speaking illegal.

If you really wanted to fix the problem you would get the federal government out of the way, and allow citizens, who have the most to lose, take care of the problem.
You don't make it undesirable to be here. You make it down right deadly!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? Do they treat women the same? No doubt you have visible a chip on your shoulder against Christians.

You can thank Obama, Holder, and our weak relations with Mexico in part for this.

So you believe that Christian criminals who torture and murder for dope smuggling/ profit opportunities are morally superior because of their religion than Muslim criminals who torture and murder for political / religious reasons ? I just don't see any difference.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
One must admit that the Catholic criminals to our south are just as violent as the Muslim criminals in the Mideast......unbelievable public display of violence by our neighbors who are viciously competing to get cash in hand Americans their much desired dope. :))ThumbsDwn

You know Z, I kind of get your hard-on for military contractors and the huge money we throw at war. I don't really know what, but I'm guessing there's something in your past that would explain your jaded lover outlook. But your leap to group the Catholic religion into the disgusting violence in Mexico is pretty weak and sick even for a troll like you. It's shit comments like this that affirm your status as a troll. Can you show ONE, just ONE example of were any of the brutal killings in Nuevo Laredo, or any other place in Mexico was done in the name of Jesus Christ, or God, or for religious purposes for that matter? I missed the report apparently were these drug cartel fucks were screaming "In the Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ" as they executed someone.
I used to think the stink in here was caused by one smelly ass goat, but it doesn't smell much better since the goats been put out to pasture. Maybe you should take a little break from the cesspool you live in and air yourself out, you're really starting to reek lately. You used to at least try to make your posts contain an attempt at rational thought, lately, not so much.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
So you believe that Christian criminals who torture and murder for dope smuggling/ profit opportunities are morally superior because of their religion than Muslim criminals who torture and murder for political / religious reasons ? I just don't see any difference.
A) How is the beheadings of drug cartels in any way tied or related to CHRISTIANITY
B) Are you assuming that because the folks are from MX they are automatically Catholic Christians
C) Should we assume that YOU are Christian since your presumably an American
D) The call of the Koran is to wage Jihad and kill/murder the INFIDEL, that is clear cut…
E) As FC states, the M.O. of the “57”Islamic nations / Taliban is to oppress women and children (google Obama 57 and see what you learn) and to murder all “infidels” regardless of their beliefs about God/faith. It’s either believe in Mohamed or DIE…
F) It’s not a matter of killing a rival drug gang and showing power by killing a few, the Muzzies want to kill ALL infidels and take over the WORLD
G) Is it even remotely possible that the gang murderers were Muzzies or Buddhist considering the "Far East" religions affinity for Opium/Heroin???

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
You know Z, I kind of get your hard-on for military contractors and the huge money we throw at war. I don't really know what, but I'm guessing there's something in your past that would explain your jaded lover outlook. But your leap to group the Catholic religion into the disgusting violence in Mexico is pretty weak and sick even for a troll like you. It's shit comments like this that affirm your status as a troll. Can you show ONE, just ONE example of were any of the brutal killings in Nuevo Laredo, or any other place in Mexico was done in the name of Jesus Christ, or God, or for religious purposes for that matter? I missed the report apparently were these drug cartel fucks were screaming "In the Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ" as they executed someone.
I used to think the stink in here was caused by one smelly ass goat, but it doesn't smell much better since the goats been put out to pasture. Maybe you should take a little break from the cesspool you live in and air yourself out, you're really starting to reek lately. You used to at least try to make your posts contain an attempt at rational thought, lately, not so much.
Thank you for the sanity check... I only know of ONE PERSON that is capable of making such outrageous statements as an effort to be clever/funny and he doesn't come to the PRF much anymore... I still have a strong feeling that there is some proxy posting/remote access going on in Z's posts but no way to prove it...

As a side note, just look at the way the HUFFINGTON POSTs flaming libbie staff crucified Gov Jan Brewer when she was commenting AZ SB1070 regarding the level of violence in Arizona with drug cartels. She happened to say that beheadings had taken place in the AZ desert, We know that they have happened frequently just across the border in MX but the HUFFINGTONs LIBBIE crew jumped up and down on Gov Brewers misspeak while totally turning a blind eye to the sort of thing that just happened across the border...

Typical libbie move/maneuver, right out of Z's play book...

WHOEVER Z really is... :)st

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I guess because I grew up near the Mexican border and am very familiar with criminals connected to the Catholic religious culture, I have to excuse the ignorance of some of you uninformed folks who think you know everything about everything.:)hand

Did you know that when ever a cop in Tucson drives past one of the old main cathedrals on the way to the jail with a Hispanic arrestee they would religiously cross themselves in reverence to their religion. Shortly before that they were knowingly involved in who knows what kind of criminal activity (sin) from robbery, burglary, rape, you name it, everything from homicide to traffic warrants.....Why do the very religious commit crimes? Something is disconnected somewhere... Priests who molest children are the epitome of this disconnect.

But back to the Catholic / dope smuggler connection ........So happens they have a revered saint!. Yep! old criminal Jesus Malverde is the "Narco Saint". Praying to him to help insure successful dope smuggling!! This video explains it pretty well........

So it in fact seems that Catholic Mexican criminals do seek God's and Jesus's assistance through prayers to a narco saint. They even promise to give to charity some of the ill gotten loot. What is more Christian than committing crimes to give charity for the poor? :rolleyes:

San Jesus Malverde - YouTube

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
And all federal government employees are crooks and on the take. Not a one could be convicted of felony fraud if the government CARED to go after them. This goes double for the crooked bastards in LE and triple for the attornies.

I know, I've way to much of it, so you have to take my word for it. Your simply too ignorant and not informed well enough to see the corruption.

zombie, your the ignorant bigoted moron here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A) How is the beheadings of drug cartels in any way tied or related to CHRISTIANITY
B) Are you assuming that because the folks are from MX they are automatically Catholic Christians
C) Should we assume that YOU are Christian since your presumably an American
D) The call of the Koran is to wage Jihad and kill/murder the INFIDEL, that is clear cut…
E) As FC states, the M.O. of the “57”Islamic nations / Taliban is to oppress women and children (google Obama 57 and see what you learn) and to murder all “infidels” regardless of their beliefs about God/faith. It’s either believe in Mohamed or DIE…
F) It’s not a matter of killing a rival drug gang and showing power by killing a few, the Muzzies want to kill ALL infidels and take over the WORLD
G) Is it even remotely possible that the gang murderers were Muzzies or Buddhist considering the "Far East" religions affinity for Opium/Heroin???

Not only are Muslims in Mexico converting people but so are the Mormons !!! I don't know who is winning the most converts, but the Mormons sure have a major organized missionary effort going.............. The Catholic Church is bound to be pissed about all this soul stealing happening in their flock. This could get ugly :))eek:))

LDSMissions.com > mission > search

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Z, I admittedly do not "know everything about everything".

But one thing I do know is that the stench of your desperation in badmouthing all things Christian and your' self righteous attempt at supporting the disgrace in the WH, as well as Muslims has taken on a whole new level of bad odor.

What is your deal?
This thread is about as far as a reach as can be imagined, and to what end?
What possesses you to make this attempt to tie drug murders and despicable gangster violence to Christianity?
Have things gotten that far out of hand for you?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Z, I admittedly do not "know everything about everything".

But one thing I do know is that the stench of your desperation in badmouthing all things Christian and your' self righteous attempt at supporting the disgrace in the WH, as well as Muslims has taken on a whole new level of bad odor.

What is your deal?
This thread is about as far as a reach as can be imagined, and to what end?
What possesses you to make this attempt to tie drug murders and despicable gangster violence to Christianity?
Have things gotten that far out of hand for you?

I guess some of you cannot handle my observation that Catholics killing Catholics is the same hypocrisy as Muslims killing Muslims.....You cannot admit basically that many Christians are no better than many Islamists when it comes to violent criminal behavior....BTW, both religions have violent teachings and histories.... Since I don't believe any religion is any better or more valid than any other religion I can think about these issues .....Most righties have blinders and stay in their little make believe world of Christianity is perfect all other religions are bad. Sorry to have disturbed your illusions.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I guess some of you cannot handle my observation that Catholics killing Catholics is the same hypocrisy as Muslims killing Muslims.....You cannot admit basically that many Christians are no better than many Islamists when it comes to violent criminal behavior....BTW, both religions have violent teachings and histories.... Since I don't believe any religion is any better or more valid than any other religion I can think about these issues .....Most righties have blinders and stay in their little make believe world of Christianity is perfect all other religions are bad. Sorry to have disturbed your illusions.
Z, as you surely recall I am NOT a religious person. I have no illusions about religion in any fashion.
I certainly have no illusions about wasting my time "comparing" the agendas of religions.
I DO know that, all in all, Muslims seem to want me dead more than any Christian does, based solely on religion.
That is an observation, not an opinion.

So...how bored or desperate do you have to be to start a thread like this?
You compare "Christians" killing Christians in an effort to validate Muslim violence on each other, or merely to compare Christians are no better than Muslims?

I really don't care. At least not nearly as much as I care about which religion wants ME dead.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Not only are Muslims in Mexico converting people but so are the Mormons !!! I don't know who is winning the most converts, but the Mormons sure have a major organized missionary effort going.............. The Catholic Church is bound to be pissed about all this soul stealing happening in their flock. This could get ugly :))eek:))

LDSMissions.com > mission > search

Buddhist are setting up camp there. Our church sponsors mission work there on the borders to fund schools and provide meds/personal hygiene items/shoes/clothes. There are MANY MANY interfaith activities going on ALL OVER Latin and South America.

I guess the upside is that ONLY the Muzzies have “beheading infidels” or “jihad” as part of their charter/statement of faith and their means to a peaceful existence… And not the Baptist, evangelical Christians, Catholics, Church of LDS or any other flavor of Judeo Christian faith…

SO your saying that your OP is nothing more than a futile attempt to strike up a spirited debate on GOD/FAITH? If so I’m good with that but you could have just asked, it would have been more peaceful… 

P.S. Are you sure you diidnt mean to say that you grew up close to the CANADA border??? At least part of the time???

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Z, as you surely recall I am NOT a religious person. I have no illusions about religion in any fashion.
I certainly have no illusions about wasting my time "comparing" the agendas of religions.
I DO know that, all in all, Muslims seem to want me dead more than any Christian does, based solely on religion.
That is an observation, not an opinion.

So...how bored or desperate do you have to be to start a thread like this?
You compare "Christians" killing Christians in an effort to validate Muslim violence on each other, or merely to compare Christians are no better than Muslims?

I really don't care. At least not nearly as much as I care about which religion wants ME dead.
Tommy, back up the bus... Z hasn't provided one shred of evidence that this had ANYTHING even remotely to do with Catholic Christians in MX... NADA...

Lets hold him to task and let him follow through with at least SOME illustration highlighting where this is somehow related to the Catholic church...

1 - 20 of 94 Posts