Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where are you? Might help to get someone in your area.

Extreme trailers here in Riverside, CA is still around, but in a different location.
Arrow Trailer supply is in Ontario, CA.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Where are you? Might help to get someone in your area.

Extreme trailers here in Riverside, CA is still around, but in a different location.
Arrow Trailer supply is in Ontario, CA.
I would not use Arrow Trailer. Very bad and expensive experience for me this Spring. If you want more info PM me as I don't this thread Greywatered for bashing.

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
I am looking to have my boat trailer serviced for some general maintenance are there any recommendation?
Trevor at Hampton did an exceptional job on my Carrera trailer... even added in stuff not in our agreement (thanks for the diamond plate steps!). I had the entire trailer re-done for A LOT less than other quotes I got to do substantially less.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry I just figured everyone’s a mind reader and just knew I was looking for someone in Havasu, My wife kicks my a$$ all the time for making the same assumptions with her…lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Enduro trailers in Havasu. The only problem is that there not open on Sat.
That’s ok, It’s a good excuses for me to leave on a Thursday and spend Friday in a bar after the trailers done of course:)devil. I’ll give them a call in the am. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I've used enduro before and was somewhat happy with the results. They did do a half ass job on my trailer though.

RD

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would not use Arrow Trailer. Very bad and expensive experience for me this Spring. If you want more info PM me as I don't this thread Greywatered for bashing.

I have only used Arrow for parts. They seem to have most of what you need.

I had Extreme do the brakes, solenoid, new jack. Was reasonable and done well......and my trailer is an Extreme so you have to hope that they know their own.:)

Good luck with your bar-hopping/ trailer work in Havasu, Huckleberry. I'm sure you'll do fine.:)devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts