Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be doing a regular series of blogs for various events in conjunction with Performance Boats Magazine and Performanceboats.com. I've posted the first one. You can see it by simply clicking on the blog number under my avatar. Craig will be linking to the home page blog entry list of editors also shortly. Some of these will appear in print, some only online depending on timing of the print issues I guess. It's new to me so we'll see how it all works.

Here's a direct link

I have hundreds of pics also which I will post and link to as soon as possible. They are of both Red Bluff and Lake Irvine.

Lake Irvine and Burley Idaho blogs coming soon.

If you haven't explored this website beyond the forums you owe it to yourself to. Videos, picture gallaries, blogs, and much more can be accessed from the home page www.performanceboats.com. It's not just a forum any more. :)

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
will be doing a regular series of blogs for various events in conjunction with Performance Boats Magazine and Performanceboats.com. I've posted the first one. You can see it by simply clicking on the blog number under my avatar. Craig will be linking to the home page blog entry list of editors also shortly. Some of these will appear in print, some only online depending on timing of the print issues I guess. It's new to me so we'll see how it all works.

I have hundreds of pics also which I will post and link to as soon as possible. They are of both Red Bluff and Lake Irvine.

Lake Irvine and Burley Idaho blogs coming soon.

If you haven't explored this website beyond the forums you owe it to yourself to. Videos, picture gallaries, blogs, and much more can be accessed from the home page www.performanceboats.com. It's not just a forum any more. :)

Very cool Blog Mike! See ya in Burley!!

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Sweet deal mike! Nice read! looking forward to seeing me more of your pictures! Have fun in Burley!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts