Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
637 Posts

This is the best one.

Mudpumper is thinking "it isn't my boat"
Finni is explaining why this is will be a positive experience (Trust Me)
Jessa is passed out from the absence of her Blackberry
Stark isn't paying attention to any of them, and has already imagined this thread with every camera flash

:)

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Year's worth of material, I'm sure. :)grn

Glad nothing was to screwed up.

S CP ;)

· Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think your forgetting a pic ! You know the one ! ....it was a full moon that night! :)bulb
No I think I need an OK from the boys first, One looks to have Diaper rash a$$, One Makes Jordan Look like a shaved new born, and one appears to have forgot what paper is used for!
To see the least it Graphic

· B1 Racing
6,261 Posts
One looks to have Diaper rash a$$, One Makes Jordan Look like a shaved new born, and one appears to have forgot what paper is used for
WOW, that doesnt sound good at all.

Crazy day on the water, left AHA feeling good 5 minutes later I'm parked on a rock bar with a wasted pump ,got it fixed at Shoes the next day and was back on the water.

Thanks again guys for all the help, cant thank you guys enough.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
No I think I need an OK from the boys first, One looks to have Diaper rash a$$, One Makes Jordan Look like a shaved new born, and one appears to have forgot what paper is used for!
To see the least it Graphic
Sounds to me like your spending a little too much time studying that picture...Anything you want to tell us?? You know the world is a lot bigger place than that closet your living in. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.