Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Too funny!

I bet it took him all day to figure out how to color the map.

Whatever....

·
Registered
810 Posts
I predict The South will rise again.... !!

( States rights will again be championed and driven ever more present in national discourse.)

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
And the first thing we are going to do is enforce the "touque"

followed by manditory snowblower licencing ...

Put the word "eh" into the dictionary..making Labbats the national drink and making the walrus the national symbol.

Kim Hanson will be voted in as treasurer and recycling minister.

Your DOOOOOOOMED :)sphss

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Good luck with that Igor.... Texas Republic, part of Mexico? Only if the US takes Mexico over. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
465 Posts
At least Havasu will be located in my home republic and I will not need a passport :D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Must have been some bad potatoes in that last batch of bathtub vodka. The day Mexico invades Texas is the day Mexico ceases to exist. We've got plenty of illegals running around but they know what happens when they step too far out of line as it is.

I'm gonna email the Russky Prof a picture of Joe Horn and his shotgun justice system so he can maybe get a better understanding of how things really work here in the USA........
Maybe get Ted Nugent to write him a f-ckin' ballad.:|err

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
He's a focking moron that only the naive young russians
he teaches at his university beleive in him.
His quote is inaccurate here , because everybody in Europe predicted the fall of the Soviet Union [ CCCP ] not just some frog in France :|err

"The professor says he's convinced that people are taking his theory more seriously. People like him have forecast similar cataclysms before, he says, and been right. He cites French political scientist Emmanuel Todd. Mr. Todd is famous for having rightly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union -- 15 years beforehand. "When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him," says Prof. Panarin.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thats just plain old stupid.

THis guy sell snake oil on the weekends?
I wouldn't be surprised if he's agitating those foolish youngsters about Alaska , because of a deal gone bad during the reign of the russian Zar;)
It's quite alarming what mass hysteria can create:):)punch

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
This kind of disrespectful crap is why I DO NOT support a global economy and am a total separatist.

How much focking money has the US given Russia over the years? What a dick.

Although the Labbats plan might not be a bad one at all.:D

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
WW3 will destroy the planet before then.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts