Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we go again. They took the first last night and they play again (back to back) tonite. I thought they said its been over 50 yrs. since they had a game (Stanley Cup) back to back. The way the Wings are playing they could play all four in a row.:D Go Wings!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
my neighbor is one of the biggest red wing fans that i have ever seen. when the red wings lost to the ducks in the conference finals a couple years back (or last year ... i dont remember) we ended up giving him a ducks flag. i think he burned it:D:p

if they lose to the penguins, we are thinking of leaving a box of stuffed penguins on his front porch.:)hand:)hand

all in good fun :)devil

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my neighbor is one of the biggest red wing fans that i have ever seen. when the red wings lost to the ducks in the conference finals a couple years back (or last year ... i dont remember) we ended up giving him a ducks flag. i think he burned it:D:p

if they lose to the penguins, we are thinking of leaving a box of stuffed penguins on his front porch.:)hand:)hand

all in good fun :)devil
The Wings won it all last year. Lets hope they do it again!!!!!!!:)devil

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Wings again. Series at 2-0 Good Guys!

The Penguins are getting frustrated. If they can't figure something out to get Crosby free of Zetterberg, Lidstrum, and Rapalsky, it could be a sweep.

Go Red Wings!!!!!!!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Officials' error (6 men on ice for 21 sec.) that would have given the Wings a PP instead of the Pens getting one several minutes later, likely cost us game 3.

Wings will regroup!!!!!!

Go Red Wings!!!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I got my REDWINGS didn't care for it to much. To messy.:D

OOOHH! not talking about that, never mind.;)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I said it on my FB last night. The Penguins played like they were in college and controlled the game the whole time. They certainly earned the Cup.

There's always next year. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts