Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my issue of hotboat today and and inside is a nice shot of here comes whitie and cs-19 at njba.its a 2page picture.:D

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I have not seen it yet but i know what pic it is.:)Rant I was hoping that pic would just go away but now its in the magazine as a full page shot.

i struggled that weekend with the cold weather and wind, left the track unhappy. Went home tore everything apart, changed the bottom and some carb stuff, ran best ever next race so its all good.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
I have not seen it yet but i know what pic it is.:)Rant I was hoping that pic would just go away but now its in the magazine as a full page shot.

i struggled that weekend with the cold weather and wind, left the track unhappy. Went home tore everything apart, changed the bottom and some carb stuff, ran best ever next race so its all good.

So what your ssaaayyyyyiiiinnnngggggggg iiiiiiisssssssss.............:)violent

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
What page is it on?

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
oh my god Jet 5 ... I am laughing my ass off out loud so hard I am crying ... you narrowed the field ...

Advantage Boats Rule hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
You silly red cup girls cant even take a shot..BIG Finn holdin it down for SS18'S sister CS19.........GOD I feel like crap...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts