Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually launch at Windsor and head up river. I noticed there are a lot of reeds and think it would be a blast to spin out in them. Any tips or recommendations? Do you think my toon can get up to spinning speed? :p

BNAG :)hand

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Oh sh*t....here we go again! I have had SOOO much popcorn already today with the crap that has been flying around here. I'm sick of it. I need a new munchie. I'll be back!!! :D

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Try setting it on "kill"

·
6,873 Posts
I usually launch at Windsor and head up river. I noticed there are a lot of reeds and think it would be a blast to spin out in them. Any tips or recommendations? Do you think my toon can get up to spinning speed? :p

I do not appreciate this or find it funny!
This is serious business.
I highly recommend that you do not try this
until
YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED BY PROFESSIONALS

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts

Oh, and keep your eyes open for green boats.

It WAS green, wasn't it? Shoot, I'm getting old. I'm losing the details. At least I can remember that Miguel and I are always right. Except when he's wrong and I'm right. :D

·
6,873 Posts

It WAS green, wasn't it? Shoot, I'm getting old. I'm losing the details. At least I can remember that Miguel and I are always right. Except when he's wrong and I'm right. :D
But then you have to refer to rule #1 , The man is always right:)bulb

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
A toon can't spin out brother, it doesn't have the cool factor to go along with it. BTW, I can get you to the sandbar, we can even go up the shallow side and if anyone wants directions feel free to ask, I would be more then happy to tell you or show you how to get there... :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
A toon can't spin out brother, it doesn't have the cool factor to go along with it. BTW, I can get you to the sandbar, we can even go up the shallow side and if anyone wants directions feel free to ask, I would be more then happy to tell you or show you how to get there... :D
Pass the Junior Mints AND popcorn, this is gonna be an interesting day!!:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts

Blue and green I believe. I think it was a Shockwave. I guess I could go grab the link ?

Angie, Looking forward to school getting out ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
BMac the giver. ;)
All about people helping people & shit.:)hand

·
Registered
336 Posts
I didn't think the kind of boat you have mattered, If you have a HOT WIFE/GF it made you cool:D

A toon can't spin out brother, it doesn't have the cool factor to go along with it. [/IMG]
and some more munchies for the day

almost forgot the redvines

·
6,873 Posts
I think I'm out of here for the day, I am turning into one of them... :D :D :D

Still have the pictures of your boat on my computer, one day I will own one like yours, such a bitchen boat. Hopefully I will get a chance to see it in person this year...

Still following me around I see!

So what are you turning into ? A drama queen, Sorry sugar , You already are one, just because its a new site, people don't forget the past or other sites you have posted onReality

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think I'm out of here for the day, I am turning into one of them... :D :D :D

Still have the pictures of your boat on my computer, one day I will own one like yours, such a bitchen boat. Hopefully I will get a chance to see it in person this year...
JW fixing your boat? When you heading back to Havasu?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts