Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im not gonna get into any specifics (he is ok) ...he mailed back a refund yesterday and the tunnelram a week ago to the guy back east ..which guy posted he did,...everybodys parts r there( johnnys) house which im going to go pick up monday morning.......then i will get them shipped back to where ever they belong......................mouz

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Thanks Mouz. Kenny (Poncho) is likely out in the middle of the Bering Sea right now but will be super releaved to hear his stuff is good when he gets back near land and can sign on.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Im not gonna get into any specifics (he is ok) ...he mailed back yesterday moneys to the guy back east who he hoped recieved his tunnelram back..which he did....everybodys parts r there at the house which im going to go pick up monday morning.......then i will get them shipped back to where ever they belong......................mouz
Habla ingles??? No comprende amigo??

·
Registered
623 Posts
Way to step up, step in, and get things handled Mouser !! Even thought this had nothing to do with you, your taking your time to get people there parts back. :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Habla ingles??? No comprende amigo??
wow it was kinda hard to understand myself rick.i was in a hurry to leave to pick up my kid at school...kinda fixed it:redface:

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Thanks Mouz. Kenny (Poncho) is likely out in the middle of the Bering Sea right now but will be super releaved to hear his stuff is good when he gets back near land and can sign on.
Amen to that John, she wont be show this year so its gonna be go time. I was buggin the heck out of people for updates.
How's your 21 coming?
Back on land in a week or so, Peace.

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drove out there early this morning....johnny left the parts out for me..so there in my possesion now in corona...
i will get parts mailed back to there owners.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mouzer, HUGE props to you for doing this. Thank you for showing that good people are still out there. You're making the best of a very bad situation. Congrats to you sir.

Ian

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
drove out there early this morning....johnny left the parts out for me..so there in my possesion now in corona...
i will get parts mailed back to there owners.
Above and beyond:))THumbsUp....Having this go on while out at sea really sucked. Mouzer you are a stand up guy and I thank you. Just flew out of Dutch and looking at my first summer in several years, the Canyon is a ways out but we'll slam it together for some seat time and tear back down for the good stuff this winter. Tuck and Roll Terry is doing some seat covers for it, that polished v-drive sure would have looked good in the middle, oh well.

Heres a pic of my tanks picked up and wrapped for shipping, not too many people would do this for a stranger.

Got a little somethin, somethin coming your way Mouzer, hope you enjoy.
Thanks again,
Kenny

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Above and beyond:))THumbsUp....Having this go on while out at sea really sucked. Mouzer you are a stand up guy and I thank you. Just flew out of Dutch and looking at my first summer in several years, the Canyon is a ways out but we'll slam it together for some seat time and tear back down for the good stuff this winter. Tuck and Roll Terry is doing some seat covers for it, that polished v-drive sure would have looked good in the middle, oh well.

Heres a pic of my tanks picked up and wrapped for shipping, not too many people would do this for a stranger.

Got a little somethin, somethin coming your way Mouzer, hope you enjoy.
Thanks again,
Kenny
WOW very nice of you MIKE, Hey Kenny let me know how it works when you get it in the water.
Bob

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO PROBLEM.....YOU GUYS WERE ALL IN A BIND AND I WAS GLAD TO HELP..................:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts