Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the annual regatta form, noticed something new, a $40.00 boat registration fee. Did not go last year so don't know if this fee applied or not, just wondering if body can answer what the fee is for, first time I can remember seeing it.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Most regattas charge you some minimal amount of money to cover the dinner, t-shirt etc..

The only boat mfg I know of that doesn't charge you everything (and their regatta is ridiculously over the top) is Hallett boats.

RD

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went back and looked, this fee is on and above dinner, tee-shrits, poker hands, etc. they called it a boat registration fee. Even went and looked at one at DCB regatta form on jokerswild website at one time and they too had the same fee. Not trying to start anything with DCB's or jokerswild, just curious what the fees are for.

·
Wade & Denise
1,994 Posts
Most regattas charge you some minimal amount of money to cover the dinner, t-shirt etc..

The only boat mfg I know of that doesn't charge you everything (and their regatta is ridiculously over the top) is Hallett boats.

RD
I went several Hallett regata's over the top! But every other year on Mead for fathers day.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Got ours today too

We've been the past couple of years, there was a boat reg fee, dinner, and shirts. They also didn't pay for gas:p

·
River Rat
335 Posts
Just got our Advantage Regatta Registration form last night too. Same fees as last year... $40 reg, $20 adult dinners (won't pay that for El Pollo Loco), $15 shirts.......

Can't complain too much. It's just once a year. This is the 17th regatta for Advantage, and we've been to ALL OF THEM.......:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I just got 2 invites from Advantage. I must be special. Can I bring my DCB.:):):)devil

Seriously, the crew at Advantage is great. They run a great regatta.
Go if you can. You'll meet a bunch of great folks and have lots of fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.