Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Reg,

Lots of people commented on my down pedal at CFW. You may consider fabbing a few up! It's bad ass.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
No, that sumbitchin Reggie is cocktailing it at his Parker house. Don't know if he has internet there or not. When I left this am, he was about to go for his morning walk (?) HA!
CC
I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
No, that sumbitchin Reggie is cocktailing it at his Parker house. Don't know if he has internet there or not. When I left this am, he was about to go for his morning walk (?) HA!
CC
Yep, he's at his Villa in Parker. Prolly on the tread mill by now gettin ready for the Parker 300 this fall...:D

Steve

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
CC
Yep, he's at his Villa in Parker. Prolly on the tread mill by now gettin ready for the Parker 300 this fall...:D

Steve
YA KNOW!!!!! I go out to the River to spend a few days with my lovely wife...take a few hand in hand walks to enjoy the beautiful scenery...have a couple quiet meals with some friends...AND THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO???? I guess a guy knows who his buddies are!!!:mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I did fab a few of them up. They are a little different than what is in the (new) K5. The one in the K5 is made from 7/8" stainless bar and has welded corners and the new ones are made from 3/4" with bent corners. The 3/4" can be adapted to any standard up/down pedal box. I will send anyone interested a PM.
Dave

ALSO.....GURU!!

WIPE YOUR FEET OFF NEXT TIME YOU GET IN THE BOAT!!!:D:D

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
friends

YA KNOW!!!!! I go out to the River to spend a few days with my lovely wife...take a few hand in hand walks to enjoy the beautiful scenery...have a couple quiet meals with some friends...AND THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO???? I guess a guy knows who his buddies are!!!:mad::mad:
ya,we love all 285lbs of you,ohh 284lb 8oz after the 3 walks

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
(Puhleez Dave)

I think you missed the point of this thread and jacked your own props!

CC

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Just makin' sure that you are ready for RCL's assault at the 300 Dave... We only do it 'cause we love ya... Right Carl?:D Don't want Lou to whip your ass because he is down to 145 lbs and you are still up there at 165... It would be a shame for you to get beat cause the bumble bee runs harder with all the weight advantage eh?:)hand:)hand

Steve

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Boy Steve that a crock o' shit...

Hey Reggie, I would like to put in my request for 1/2 the royalties on the 2nd design override. It seems, if my memory serves me correctly, that I asked if I could bend mine up so the we had no square corners??? Does that seem to ring a bell? So when ya sell the first one would you please forwared the 263.47 to my address....thank you.

RCL, fitness expert.

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
dave could you post some pics of that k boat that you are re working in the shop.... i want to show my dad..

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Just makin' sure that you are ready for RCL's assault at the 300 Dave... We only do it 'cause we love ya... Right Carl?:D Don't want Lou to whip your ass because he is down to 145 lbs and you are still up there at 165... It would be a shame for you to get beat cause the bumble bee runs harder with all the weight advantage eh?:)hand:)hand

Steve
You know what I love about this post Dave. Is all the "Jack La Lanes" in our group that keep throwimg rocks at the glass house. By the way Dave. What makes you think Tony would wipe his feet off. Bet he walked right down the WHITE deck with those same dirty shoes...:)grn

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Boy Steve that a crock o' shit...

Hey Reggie, I would like to put in my request for 1/2 the royalties on the 2nd design override. It seems, if my memory serves me correctly, that I asked if I could bend mine up so the we had no square corners??? Does that seem to ring a bell? So when ya sell the first one would you please forwared the 263.47 to my address....thank you.

RCL, fitness expert.

I'll one-up ya The Real Krylon King... Why not put a couple "little" pillow block bearings on that shaft and mount a flat pedal pad to it so it would rotate with foot angle. :)bulb

Just send my royalty checks to the address on my website below.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Billie... I want you to know that I lost almost 3 lbs last year, so there! No "glass house" rock throwin' here...:D:D Don't know about Carl though...:)

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Billie... I want you to know that I lost almost 3 lbs last year, so there! No "glass house" rock throwin' here...:D:D Don't know about Carl though...:)

Steve

How the fock did I get drug into this weight loss dealio??????????????

The only thing I got a problem with is loosin' BOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems a certain RaysonCraft squirter is on it's way to Whittier this week.

CC

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'll one-up ya The Real Krylon King... Why not put a couple "little" pillow block bearings on that shaft and mount a flat pedal pad to it so it would rotate with foot angle. :)bulb

Just send my royalty checks to the address on my website below.

YOU"RE A GENIUS REXIE!!!:)bulb:)bulb:)bulb

oh wait....
Litchfield's built this pedal in 1972!! NO ROYALTY CHECKS FOR YOU!!!:D:D
RKK on the other hand I might have to consider!!:)sphss

1 - 20 of 27 Posts