Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Not sure what to think of this woman . Never heard of her before , Well have to research her Name before passing judgment :p

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what to think of this woman . Never heard of her before , Well have to research her Name before passing judgment :p
I would never align with her thats for sure. She likes Jill Stein and R&J aligned with her when he posted his iside with results.
Considering he is an Obama supporter and he aligns with Jill Stein, I was interested in what he thought about what this lady said.

She is just one of many democrats jumping ship. The only thing is she isn't jumping on our ship.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
She is a bright woman and made quite a career with her contrarian persptective. Do I agree with her no. Are we racially divided, YES. Is it the President's doing, NO. There are a number of things that I wish were different in our society but 99.9% of that wont' change regardless of who we elect.

I know you like to think we all look alike, drive the same hybrid car, and eat the same watercress sandwiches but that's just not how life is.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
I would never align with her thats for sure. She likes Jill Stein and R&J aligned with her when he posted his iside with results.
Considering he is an Obama supporter and he aligns with Jill Stein, I was interested in what he thought about what this lady said.

She is just one of many democrats jumping ship. The only thing is she isn't jumping on our ship.
"DO NOT" throw her a lifejacket. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
She is a bright woman and made quite a career with her contrarian persptective. Do I agree with her no. Are we racially divided, YES. Is it the President's doing, NO. There are a number of things that I wish were different in our society but 99.9% of that wont' change regardless of who we elect.

I know you like to think we all look alike, drive the same hybrid car, and eat the same watercress sandwiches but that's just not how life is.
Actually, I've never lumped you all together and you should know that just from my posts. I appreciate your answer and already stated why I asked your opinion.

My black conservative friends believe Obama does get some blame on perpetuating the racial divide. They are tired of being addressed as seperate Americans. They will tell you that they are American and dont need the subgroup of African American in politics.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am schocked few have hit him so well. And she is right the man has driven the stake of discord into the heart of this country..Just look around

·
Registered
499 Posts
Drive a hybrid Rod? Ha,ha!!! Not in this lifetime, or he next!!!!!!
You keep your hippie, yuppie cars if you think your saving the planet!! Good fur yoooo!!!

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
:D
Rod, could you quote more Dylan lyrics in your future posts? Thanks. :D

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Drive a hybrid Rod? Ha,ha!!! Not in this lifetime, or he next!!!!!!
You keep your hippie, yuppie cars if you think your saving the planet!! Good fur yoooo!!!
I don't, but here is a true story. I'm driving down the freeway to work this morning and a prius, driven by a black guy, with an Obama sticker (just like mine) pulls alongside and starts beeping his horn and giving me the thumbs up:))THumbsUp. I'm white, 3/4 ton crew, with a Harley Davidson hitch protector. Couldn't have been more opposite but voting for the same guy.

:D
Rod, could you quote more Dylan lyrics in your future posts? Thanks. :D
Did I really? I wish I could actually take credit for that.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I don't, but here is a true story. I'm driving down the freeway to work this morning and a prius, driven by a black guy, with an Obama sticker (just like mine) pulls alongside and starts beeping his horn and giving me the thumbs up:))THumbsUp. I'm white, 3/4 ton crew, with a Harley Davidson hitch protector. Couldn't have been more opposite but voting for the same guy.

Did I really? I wish I could actually take credit for that.
Obviously not as oppisite as youd like to think.:happy:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wow, what a moment Rod.... But you probably still have some white guilt in ya to vote for the Kenyan again in 12'.
I'm still waiting for the seas to part and the oceans to recede cause we were so non racist in 08', and i thank god Michelle could finally be proud of her country.......
I still can't believe 52% of the country bought his lines of bullshit, and people like Rod and Ram still do...... It is actually truly amazing.....

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm guessing if it was Jill Stein, she would of flipped you the bird. You can't make this stuff up. She was arrested for a human chain at the pipeline protest.
My guess is she would outlaw your 3/4 ton. :happy:

Green Party presidential hopeful arrested in pipeline protest

I doubt she'd want your vote. LOL

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Obviously not as oppisite as youd like to think.:happy:
Can't argue that.

Wow, what a moment Rod.... But you probably still have some white guilt in ya to vote for the Kenyan again in 12'.
I'm still waiting for the seas to part and the oceans to recede cause we were so non racist in 08', and i thank god Michelle could finally be proud of her country.......
I still can't believe 52% of the country bought his lines of bullshit, and people like Rod and Ram still do...... It is actually truly amazing.....
You will keep waiting. Niether he nor anyone else can do it alone nor should they be expected to.

I'm guessing if it was Jill Stein, she would of flipped you the bird. You can't make this stuff up. She was arrested for a human chain at the pipeline protest.
My guess is she would outlaw your 3/4 ton. :happy:

Green Party presidential hopeful arrested in pipeline protest

I doubt she'd want your vote. LOL
I think she would take anyones vote at this stage.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'd be be willing to bet if Barry wins, Rod is not gonna be able to drive that big pickup... Either Barry will tell him it's illegal to drive cause environment is sick and that truck is just do darn polluting, or Rod is not gonna be able to afford $10/ gallon gas that Barry himself has said he is not against and his secretary Chu has agreed with... Unless Rod can strap some solar panels or wind turbines on that thing, I'd be willing to bet it's gonna be yard art or scrap sent to China!!

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Really, the entire light-truck, RV, and boating industries will be completely wiped out when he wins? That is the type of rhetoric that has resulted in the identity crisis that is the Repbuclican Party.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Look at his record against the oil companies and what HE has said.... He has shut down 104 coal plants ( which is why your elec. bill has gone up from 4 cents a KW to over 22 ) and has not allowed ANY drilling on public lands, all the oil we are getting is on private lands... He is thou giving billions to Brazil to drill for their economy if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy!!!
Gas is gonna be so expensive we won't be able to play with our toys!!! He wants it that way! HE HAS SAID IT!!!!!
Rod, you don't do your homework do you??? You just listen to Barry's speeches and just cheer him on, not listening to what he has said in the past....
Again, it is truly amazing the lock in step you have for this phony!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts