Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Muslim vs Israel; or is it Muslim vs Christianity? Or both?

I mean Christians didn't go looking for trouble...it was forced upon us with the Twin Towers destruction.

So many innocent people have perished that don't even proclaim to be religious. And this country is financing a religious war that claims to be separate from church and state.

Where is this leading us? Are the Muslims trying to annihilate their opposition with death and /or conversion, before everyone else realizes this?

And now Obama is in office and seems to be making it easier for the them. Are we supposed to continue to turn the other cheek?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I feel that we should not alie with Israel. This is why. Apposing comments welcome.
We send Israel 3 billion a year. They don't need it. They are well armed, they don't have a financial crisis ongoing. They know how to keep there borders closed as we should be doing. Israel is sovereign. Of coarse there is a lot of violence and killing going on but thats because the enemy is at the gate. And it is important for any country to stand proudly on its own.
The Muslim/Israeli conflict WILL NEVER END. I think because it is a religious war. Muslims think its there land according to there religious beliefs and same with the Israelies.
I think our constitution mentions something about this, church and state separation. Not to forget that according to the CIA long before 911, our policies in the middle east produces something they called Blow Back.
I do find myself slipping farther and farther to the right, so much so as thinking that this "Isolationist" idea is sounding more logical.

Now on the other hand. To be objective. If we do continue our policies abroad, we need to do so with with at least a good plan. Get the job done and get out. Also start billing some of these countries for our security forces. If they don't want it, cant afford it, well, tough sh*t, they fall.
It worries me to see how long we have been in Iraq. I also think things will return as was before.
We need to go one way or the other. Isolate, or get the job done is the question.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
obama is muslim,not a doubt in my mind.His blatant lack of respect for our country and his "kiss the enemy's asss" policy should be taken very seriously.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I think in the Muslim religion it states somewhere that they are to infiltrate by means of deception. They are told to go ahead and be friends with us as long as they take us down in the end. Just saying it says it is ok to lie and deceive. Scary crap.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
There is a common expression in the Islamic World that goes "first comes Saturday then comes Sunday". It is in referance to the priority of who they seek to conquer....

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
There are three ways that Muslims see this:

1) Ask if a non-Muslim will convert
2) If they won't monies will be paid
3) If they won't pay the monies than death is the only other option

That is all it is and what this is all about.

The practice of conquering from within is being accomplished via political and economic avenues. It is picking up steam and needs dealt with harshly IMO.

There is a worldwide push to now infiltrate and change the world to a one Muslim state. Look around you and open your eyes and you will see this everywhere.

IT IS A RELIGOUS WAR....................

Just wanted to add it is the Muslims against all non-Muslim infadels

·
Registered
156 Posts
Isn't it amazing how many millions have been killed and are still being killed under the name of religion. We'll never learn.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Muslim vs Israel; or is it Muslim vs Christianity? Or both?

I mean Christians didn't go looking for trouble...it was forced upon us with the Twin Towers destruction.

So many innocent people have perished that don't even proclaim to be religious. And this country is financing a religious war that claims to be separate from church and state.

Where is this leading us? Are the Muslims trying to annihilate their opposition with death and /or conversion, before everyone else realizes this?

And now Obama is in office and seems to be making it easier for the them. Are we supposed to continue to turn the other cheek?
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:) my ass they don't

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Kafir (كافر kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār) meaning "unbeliever", "infidel," "rejecter," or "ingrate"

Kuffar, all of you:)devil:D

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
I just posted this in another thread, but it seems more appropriate here...We've elected the coyote to watch over the chicken coop.
Radical Islam has always said they could defeat the US without firing a shot. All they had to do was disrupt our economy and cause enough chaos to where we'd be turning on each other and destroy ourselves from within. They were very successful in doing this by attacking the WTC. It wasn't to kill people, it was to cause havoc to our economy. It worked. Now they have Obama in the driver's seat, and the first thing he's going to do (is doing) is bring this country to it's knees financially. Second thing he'll do is disarm us.
None of this should be a surprise to anyone. I think it's been planned for quite some time, and we're in big trouble.
Christians have been and will be persecuted till the end, just as Christ was, and as he warned. The "christians" that have gone looking for trouble in this world throughout history may have done so in the name of Christ and/or God, but IMO they weren't Christians.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Spend a while reading the bible. That clarifies rather distinctly how this is, in fact, going to be a religious war -- one which ultimately brings about the second coming (call it the end if you please) but the fact remains it's coming. No man knoweth when - but there is no doubt it will begin in the Middle East. Israel is quite prepared to defend the land of their inheritance but they could be one of our most valued allies in the world not to mention the Middle East but the Kenyon has made it clear he's not on their side. Try to deny this will expedite the process as written. I can't.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel that we should not alie with Israel. This is why. Apposing comments welcome.
We send Israel 3 billion a year. They don't need it. They are well armed, they don't have a financial crisis ongoing. They know how to keep there borders closed as we should be doing. Israel is sovereign. Of coarse there is a lot of violence and killing going on but thats because the enemy is at the gate. And it is important for any country to stand proudly on its own.
The Muslim/Israeli conflict WILL NEVER END. I think because it is a religious war. Muslims think its there land according to there religious beliefs and same with the Israelies.
I think our constitution mentions something about this, church and state separation. Not to forget that according to the CIA long before 911, our policies in the middle east produces something they called Blow Back.
I do find myself slipping farther and farther to the right, so much so as thinking that this "Isolationist" idea is sounding more logical.

Now on the other hand. To be objective. If we do continue our policies abroad, we need to do so with with at least a good plan. Get the job done and get out. Also start billing some of these countries for our security forces. If they don't want it, cant afford it, well, tough sh*t, they fall.
It worries me to see how long we have been in Iraq. I also think things will return as was before.
We need to go one way or the other. Isolate, or get the job done is the question.
We are the only ally of the Israelis and it has been money well spent. Because of what you said.

Look at the money that went to Japan. They used it to develop their manufacturing base and kicked our butts with our own money.

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
We are the only ally of the Israelis and it has been money well spent. Because of what you said.

Look at the money that went to Japan. They used it to develop their manufacturing base and kicked our butts with our own money.
Having a "base" in Israel is of critical logistical importance to the US.
Japan kicked our butts because we got complacent after WW2.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spend a while reading the bible. That clarifies rather distinctly how this is, in fact, going to be a religious war -- one which ultimately brings about the second coming (call it the end if you please) but the fact remains it's coming. No man knoweth when - but there is no doubt it will begin in the Middle East. Israel is quite prepared to defend the land of their inheritance but they could be one of our most valued allies in the world not to mention the Middle East but the Kenyon has made it clear he's not on their side. Try to deny this will expedite the process as written. I can't.
Like a thief in the night.

The United States is not "literally" mentioned in the end times battle with Israel. It is assumed that we ally ourselves with the United Kingdom.

When we are no longer allied with Israel, the end times will be upon us.

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Like a thief in the night.

The United States is not "literally" mentioned in the end times battle with Israel. It is assumed that we ally ourselves with the United Kingdom.

When we are no longer allied with Israel, the end times will be upon us.
It's said that if we're alive to see peace in the Midddle East, we've been "left behind";)

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
See any similarities with the chinese?

It is now happening at an accelerated pace.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts