Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Dos XX
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you used to go to Havasu in a 21'-24' boat and be the big baller on the water? What happened???

I have upgraded with every boat, 18' glastron, 21' Nordic, 25' Tremor to a 26 Daytona, to a 27 Daytona and I am still a small boat considering what is running on the lake now a days. Maybe I should stop crying and just go large??? Nah, havin too much fun with what I got.

Lets here it; where did you start and where are you now?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
A mans boats is never big enough
Started with 18ft Kirtis than 21ft Ultra,now have the 23ft Cobra .
Just started to kick around the idea of 27ft

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
Started with 20' Carrera Eclipse, Ultra 21XS, Ultra 24 Stealth, Ultra 27 Shadow(525) and now Ultra 27 Shadow (Teague 800). Would go bigger, but the more I think about it the boat is perfect for where we boat and how we boat. Up on the river to Moabi and then runs to Havasu in the Fall/Winter.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I remember when I ordered my 21 in 2000. Everyone questioned why I bought such a small boat.
Our first trip out was on Memorial day to Havi. After about 15 minutes my wifr said we should have bought a bigger boat.
Sometimes now the 26 feels small, but I'm not sure bigger is better, it's just bigger.

·
detachable member
819 Posts
18' southwind
sold it in 1995 for a 20' eliminator and even at that time was thinkin this was a big boat for the river..within 5 years was sayin I'm tired of getting run over by all these big boats on the river
2007 26' Cobra
now I run 30 miles up lake away from everyone :)devil and not have to worry about wind comming back across the great mohave basin

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
18 bayliner POS

23 laser apex

2950 nuera laveycraft with twin HO's if i can swing it is next.
wife says with twins she wants open bow and with a single she want closed bow with A/C and generator?????? im ok with this. hopefully next year:)devil

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
19 Malibu skier
20 Eliminator O/B
20 Silverwing O/B
24 Fundeck
20 Silverwing twin O/B
18 Mirage O/B
28 Magic Deck

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
17' Fantasy
22' Manta Ray
24' Flotilla Rinker
21' Essex

The first three were family boats, the Essex is my first purchase. We will not likely go bigger, the Essex is the perfect family-fun, speed, tug-tow boat for us. If we did, it would likely be a 28' Bullet.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
you used to go to Havasu in a 21'-24' boat and be the big baller on the water? What happened???

I have upgraded with every boat, 18' glastron, 21' Nordic, 25' Tremor to a 26 Daytona, to a 27 Daytona and I am still a small boat considering what is running on the lake now a days. Maybe I should stop crying and just go large??? Nah, havin too much fun with what I got.

Lets here it; where did you start and where are you now?
Small penis syndrome and equity notes lol...:D

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
A mans boats is never big enough
Started with 18ft Kirtis than 21ft Ultra,now have the 23ft Cobra .
Just started to kick around the idea of 27ft
Go the 27...you will not be dissapointed. Get something bigger than an HO when you do though; it's a big hull to push around

·
Registered
114 Posts
18 ft jet,to 22.5 commander openbow,now with a 26 commander,thought we were ready for a 30 ft but daughter well be going to college next year and just found out what that well cost,oh well still happy

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Nordic flat- gone
19' centurion tunnel- gone
25' I/O tritoon

I really want a 25' daytona or somthin similar.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts