Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
be pretty darn funny if someone went out and riddled it with bullets since you can't exactly go lite him up with ammo. haha They're (the dems) working very hard to cover up the actions of their democratic parties history. When your blind it's real easy to just change the color of the blinder and keep on hustling.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I now know of a road I can dump my trash out on..... Seems like the right thing to do haha

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
For the life of me I cannot understand why black people support Obama.He has not done anything to raise their station in life.If someone promised me something and failed to deliver I would be pissed,even if I knew it was a lie at the time he said it.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Like slavery?
Slavery continues to exist in the USA this very day.........the only change is the identity of the Slave Masters who now feeds them w/o requiring them to work for their "keep" :yes:

BTW, Alabama continues to honor and recognize Confederate Memorial Day as a "State" holiday. Why? Not only because our ancestors died fighting for FREEDOM AND ALABAMA'S STATES RIGHTS, but we also believe it is important not to forget the past, our accomplishments as well as our regrets.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Slavery continues to exist today.........the only change is the identity of the Slave Masters who now feeds them w/o requiring them to work for their "keep" :yes:

BTW, Alabama continues to honor and recognize Confederate Memorial Day as a "State" holiday. Why? Not only because our ancestors died fighting for FREEDOM AND STATES RIGHTS, but we also believe it is important not to forget the past, our accomplishments as well as our regrets.

Your comments are as worthless as they stupid.
No one promises free fish for life.

And, as you say, your ancestors died fighting for FREEDOM AND STATES RIGHTS. They weren't fighting for Freedom, they were fighting to continue allowing slavery. That's not fighting for FREEDOM.
Your ancestors who died fighting for FREEDOM AND STATES RIGHTS, died for what? Your seemingly taking pride in your ancestors dying seems strange.
I'd be surprised if it were your ancestors who fought for the South.
I see your ancestors as more of the Carpet Bagger type.

Confederate Memorial Day, also known as Confederate Decoration Day (Tennessee) and Confederate Heroes Day (Texas), is an official holiday or observance day in a number of states in the Southern United States as a day to honor those who died fighting for the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Slavery continues to exist in the USA this very day.........the only change is the identity of the Slave Masters who now feeds them w/o requiring them to work for their "keep" :yes:

BTW, Alabama continues to honor and recognize Confederate Memorial Day as a "State" holiday. Why? Not only because our ancestors died fighting for FREEDOM AND ALABAMA'S STATES RIGHTS, but we also believe it is important not to forget the past, our accomplishments as well as our regrets.

preaching to the choir brother!
Im from Biloxi. :)devil

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Your comments are as worthless as they stupid.
No one promises free fish for life.

And, as you say, your ancestors died fighting for FREEDOM AND STATES RIGHTS. They weren't fighting for Freedom, they were fighting to continue allowing slavery. That's not fighting for FREEDOM.
Your ancestors who died fighting for FREEDOM AND STATES RIGHTS, died for what? Your seemingly taking pride in your ancestors dying seems strange.
I'd be surprised if it were your ancestors who fought for the South.
I see your ancestors as more of the Carpet Bagger type.

Confederate Memorial Day, also known as Confederate Decoration Day (Tennessee) and Confederate Heroes Day (Texas), is an official holiday or observance day in a number of states in the Southern United States as a day to honor those who died fighting for the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War.
Congratulations. Your most ignorant post to date.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Congratulations. Your most ignorant post to date.
:))THumbsUp Yes, I agree, the ignorance he just demonstrated (as per your quote) is unsurpassed. It is most obvious is hasn't a clue as to the historical foundations and events that led up to the Civil War. This is why I have this ignorant POS on my ignore list. :yes: His only purpose to posting is to stir the very shit that he attempts to create and to launch his petty childish personal attacks.
Pretty damn sad situation isn't it? Let alone a sorry excuse for a man! Not worthy of ANY RESPONSE! :no:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
:))THumbsUp Yes, I agree, the ignorance he just demonstrated (as per your quote) is unsurpassed. It is most obvious is hasn't a clue as to the historical foundations and events that led up to the Civil War. This is why I have this ignorant POS on my ignore list. :yes: His only purpose to posting is to stir the very shit that he attempts to create and to launch his petty childish personal attacks.
Pretty damn sad situation it? Let alone a sorry excuse for a man! Not worthy of ANY RESPONSE! :no:
My bet is he has nothing else in life. His only enjoyment is posting stupid crap here.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts