Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone familiar with this company, checking out a 21 deck looks like a splash of the Ultra 21ft deck (Tom Papp Mold?). Anyone no the story on these hulls, quality, workmanship, etc.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Get ahold of Jonh D at inland Ultra. I beleave they made the hulls for renegade and renegade did the finnal assembley.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Anyone familiar with this company, checking out a 21 deck looks like a splash of the Ultra 21ft deck (Tom Papp Mold?). Anyone no the story on these hulls, quality, workmanship, etc.
They have only done a couple of these boat. They bought some hulls from Tom Papp when he had the mold. I have owned the molds for 6 or 7 years now and Ultra is the only place to get the boat. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

A friend bought a 23' Renegade a few years ago. As far as I know he's still happy with it. Ron Pace is the main man over there and is a stand up guy.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
They have only done a couple of these boat. They bought some hulls from Tom Papp when he had the mold. I have owned the molds for 6 or 7 years now and Ultra is the only place to get the boat. Hope this helps
There you have it!!! :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
We've got a 99 21' jet, it's been a great boat, no complaints about anything. Solid build and great looking.

And yes, Ron is the owner. They are between Miraloma and La Palma on Red Gum in Anaheim.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Ron pace is the owner.
We've got a 99 21' jet, it's been a great boat, no complaints about anything. Solid build and great looking.

And yes, Ron is the owner. They are between Miraloma and La Palma on Red Gum in Anaheim.
they have moved!!! Ron is an outstanding guy. Builds nice boats. So you want to be #4 They are laid up by ultra!! They did a great job on mine I am very happy with it!
Coach Is a first class guy. He is one of the good ones!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the feed back guys, this one must have been one of the hulls tom sold to renegade. It's a 2000, so that seems about right. Thanks for the feed back, hopefully I'll have myself a new cruiser.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

they are now on Santa Ana St. between Anaheim Blv and Harbor. I have not stopped in yet but noticed the sign the other day.

283 Posts
that would be #1 I am #3 No I dont know the owner. The original owner sold it a few years back I believe. Talk to John D Ultra23 he owns the mold they all go through him oneway or another! But that boat had stock power originally! So it couldn't have been beat to bad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speaking of Renegade Boats.....I'm looking at buying a Renegade 2004 Open bow 23 footer with 44 hours, 496 Mag Bravo 1 I/0 4 blade SS Prop and really clean. Looks brand new in and out. Dana 500 trim tabs,off shore contorls, bimini,etc. What's that boat worth?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts