Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call today and get the new 2012 calendar, IN STOCK, and a year of Performance Boats. $24
Discount for renewals @ $21. Limited quantities on wall calendars. Free Sticker included.

Call the office now at 702 313-1400.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I placed my order online today since I recieved an e-mail saying my subscription was up. My last issue didn't have anything saying that was my last issue. Do you not send out anything except an e-mail? I'm glad for the e-mail otherwise I would have started to wonder why the magazine stopped coming.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes you can renew or start a sub online and still get the calendar and sticker-- thanks for asking! I've been processing website orders every day, so orders typically go out within a day or two.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm processing all the order right now and I got yours--thanks! Tunnel Vision, I asked Michele if she could get that info from your forum name and she said no. If you send me an email with your real name and email address at [email protected] I can find out for you

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
OK, I renewed online, got the discount, but if I hadn't gotten a letter I would never have known my sub was coming up.

I got the calendar, can I get the sticker as well? Is it included automatically, or did i have to put something in the special instructions?

My order ID is 1221.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No sucking

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can keep Willie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts