Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Fox News, I know... Cervix will come out crying!!! But PROVE THIS FALSE!!! :redface:

Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump | Fox News
I'm disappointed in Ol'Forked.
In a response to CVXJET on Oct 21, Ol'Forked said he didn't watch Fox, and then proceed to cover up his lie by saying he didn't have cable or dish. But yet, here he is posting from FOX NEWS. In some parts of the country he'd be called a lying sack of shit. I don't know what they call it where you live.
Just because he doesn't watch it on Dish or Cable doesn't mean he doesn't see it on the internet or somewhere else.

It is really stupid to post that one doesn't watch something, and then post from it the very next day. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

It's no wonder THATGAY and Ol'FORKED have so much in common.

[url]http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/357242-hypocrite-hillary-weinstein-6.html
[/URL]

Forkin' Crazy

Marine Organism

Join Date Dec 2007
LocationMound, Louisiana
Posts12,462

You dipshit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't watch Fox. I don't even have cable or dish, so fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!! :|err

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
In a response to CVXJET on Oct 21, Ol'Forked said he didn't watch Fox, and then proceed to cover up his lie by saying he didn't have cable or dish. But yet, here he is posting from FOX NEWS. In some parts of the country he'd be called a lying sack of shit. I don't know what they call it where you live.
Just because he doesn't watch it on Dish or Cable doesn't mean he doesn't see it on the internet or somewhere else.

It is really stupid to post that one doesn't watch something, and then post from it the very next day. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/357242-hypocrite-hillary-weinstein-6.html

Forkin' Crazy

Marine Organism

Join Date Dec 2007
LocationMound, Louisiana
Posts12,462

You dipshit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't watch Fox. I don't even have cable or dish, so fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!! :|err

I feel confident that Forkin has a computer and I feel pretty sure he has access to the internet :duh:
.....and the last time I checked....Fox News maintains a website :yes:.......Forkin NEVER said he doesn't read :)hand

So in Forkin's words....fuck off with that ignorant bullshit!!! :|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/357242-hypocrite-hillary-weinstein-6.html

Forkin' Crazy

Marine Organism

Join Date Dec 2007
LocationMound, Louisiana
Posts12,462

IMG_0417.jpg

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I feel confident that Forkin has a computer and I feel pretty sure he has access to the internet :duh:
.....and the last time I checked....Fox News maintains a website :yes:.......Forkin NEVER said he doesn't read :)hand

:)hammers
What is it with you SNIC, are you proud to show off your stupidity?

Ol'Forked said he doesn't watch FOX NEWS, plain and simple. In your opinion, are you saying FOX NEWS.COM is not FOX NEWS?
Ol'Forked obviously posted the link from FOX NEWS-something, that he watches, even if it's a web site.
You are truly one dumb SOB.

As has been posted many times now, your type just repeats what someone else says, and then thinks they are genius.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

LMAO!!! He didn't dispute the truth of it either... Just attacked!! :no:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
LMAO!!! He didn't dispute the truth of it either... Just attacked!! :no:

DIDN'T DISPUTE THE TRUTH OF IT?

Is there some reason Ol'Forked doesn't write in complete sentences or thoughts? WHAT IS THE "IT?" (The not being disputed)
The only thing attacked was SNIC'S credibility, for which there seems to be none.
SNIC says that Ol'FORKED may have internet. WOW, now that's deep.
Does Ol'Forked post on PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM.? It's on the internet.

Then there is something about Ol'FORKED having internet. Again, WOW. That is Pretty deep thinking by SNIC, but it's also pretty obvious by most.
But ol'FORKED claimed to not watch FOX NEWS, even though he posts links and articles from their web site. It sure sounds like Ol'FORKED watches the site FOX NEWS.COM.
It sure sounds like a lie to me.

HE DOES WATCH FOX NEWS.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

DIDN'T DISPUTE THE TRUTH OF IT?

Is there some reason Ol'Forked doesn't write in complete sentences or thoughts? WHAT IS THE "IT?" (The not being disputed)
The only thing attacked was SNIC'S credibility, for which there seems to be none.
SNIC says that Ol'FORKED may have internet. WOW, now that's deep.
Does Ol'Forked post on PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM.? It's on the internet.

Then there is something about Ol'FORKED having internet. Again, WOW. That is Pretty deep thinking by SNIC, but it's also pretty obvious by most.
But ol'FORKED claimed to not watch FOX NEWS, even though he posts links and articles from their web site. It sure sounds like Ol'FORKED watches the site FOX NEWS.COM.
It sure sounds like a lie to me.

HE DOES WATCH FOX NEWS.
Does not.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does not.
Shees!!! I know. I get it in my new feed... And he doesn't know what "it" is? What an ultra maroon!!! :shock:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Shees!!! I know. I get it in my new feed... And he doesn't know what "it" is? What an ultra maroon!!! :shock:
hil:)hil:)hil:)
Hell, you don't even know.
It should be easy to explain if you knew, or maybe THATGAY knows.
But, I'm not holding my breath.
It's easy for you to lie, but it's the shits when you don't even know what you're lying about.

You guys are pathetic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts