Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody no of any good repair shop in or around my area , Covina Calif . so i can have my boat check out before it gets to late to go out please let me know. thanks Cliff

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
anybody no of any good repair shop in or around my area , Covina Calif . so i can have my boat check out before it gets to late to go out please let me know. thanks Cliff
Call Barry Obler (obnoxious001 on this site) 626/494-7124. He's very knowledgful, helpful, nice and local Glendora area. He would be my choice for your situation over g&s. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
will not stay running it fire's up but then it quits just had carb done so i don't know
Did you install it or did someone else? Was that the reason you had it rebuilt in the first place? I've messed up on placing the gasket the right way and that left me with a vacuum leak. Did the same thing you were talking about. Just something simple to check.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glendora that is close to me i will check him out . I had it done but that guy sucks i wont take it back to him

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Glendora that is close to me i will check him out . I had it done but that guy sucks i wont take it back to him
Just looking for clairification here, are you saying you took it to Barry and he didn't do something right and you won't take it back to him or are you speaking of someone else? Just curious. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts