Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Take it to Enduro Trailers, on North Kiowa, assuming you're in Havasu. If you aren't he may be able to help you over the phone. For some reason I can't find his number, but look in the yellow pages.

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I'll try to find him on line. We are about 2000 mile from Havasu... in South carolina!!!

Take it to Enduro Trailers, on North Kiowa, assuming you're in Havasu. If you aren't he may be able to help you over the phone. For some reason I can't find his number, but look in the yellow pages.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
The axles are torsion bar axles.Im sure some buddy made them for Magic.You my want to Call LBYS and ask Bill the owner if he knows.Bill and The LBYS crew have helped me find some missing parts.

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its torsion and welded on. Short of gringing out the wewld some how I think it will have to be replaced.

What kind of axel? Torsion or leaf spring, might have to change out the axel.

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Ouch. At least you can get a new boat for cheap:)hand

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Look on the underside of the axle. There should be a metal tag welded right in the center of the axle tube on the bottom. Most likely it was made by UFP. Unique Functional Products. It will have a serial # on it. Each axle is made for a specific trailer and mfg.

· Registered
369 Posts
This is a Dexter axle and unfortunately it is a one peice axle beam. I have replaced a couple of these in the past. I beleive magic was building their trailer somewhere in Phoenix and they supplied the beam's. You may want to ttry searching online for Dexter Axles.

· Registered
5 Posts
Wishful

Call Kenneth at this number 602-3041167. He's sitting on a bunch of stuff left behind at power marine on Indian school Rd. The trailers were mfg. at this location. I saw half bulit trailers, tires, wheels, pre cut diamond plate, rolls of bunk carpet, fenders, and axles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.