Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the original owner of a 1987 21' Bahner open-bow I/O. It's been a great boat and I've tried to take good care of it. Unfortunately, the passenger-side windshield was recently broken (a passenger used it as a hand-hold), so I am now in need of a replacement windshield. The plastic is now 25 years old and is getting foggy, so it doesn't look that great anyway.

I would love to find out who the original manufacturer was, and would call Rod Bahner to find out, but don't know if he's still around or not.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
I have not seen Rod Bahern in years. I can build you a new set of windshields if you would like. Take the old ones off box then and send them to me. That way I can install the holes in the right place.
601 E Alton Santa Ana Ca 92705. 714 540 8908. I hope this will help you.

I am the original owner of a 1987 21' Bahner open-bow I/O. It's been a great boat and I've tried to take good care of it. Unfortunately, the passenger-side windshield was recently broken (a passenger used it as a hand-hold), so I am now in need of a replacement windshield. The plastic is now 25 years old and is getting foggy, so it doesn't look that great anyway.

I would love to find out who the original manufacturer was, and would call Rod Bahner to find out, but don't know if he's still around or not.

Any suggestions?

·
Cocoloco
517 Posts
Finneys

Any suggestions?
Finneys in Lake Havasu is awesome. But, be sure you check the price first. They are pretty sure they worth a lot of money. I'm sure Wilkes can do a great job too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts