1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was parked outside off 2nd street in Long Beach. The outdrive has been taken off.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I put a bid at 30000 on this thing and they didnt take it exhaust drive and hydrualic rams for stering are missing. My biggest concern was the motor not knowing if it was junk since you cant run it. Nice boat thoe

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
Andy

You already stepped up and explained,don't go thru it again.wtf.looking forward to doing business with you when these times are over.You will be standing. :)coffee

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
Why would you say that? Its a nice boat. $59K is a steal.

It would be if it still had the drive, exhaust and steering rams. By the time you put all that back on have new tails made for the exhaust, detail it and go through the motor, etc to make sure things are solid you could probably work a deal on the one in SPAM that OCM has. JMO

Mike

R

·
0 Posts
It would be if it still had the drive, exhaust and steering rams. By the time you put all that back on have new tails made for the exhaust, detail it and go through the motor, etc to make sure things are solid you could probably work a deal on the one in SPAM that OCM has. JMO

Mike
They're "asking" $59, probably take $50. $10K in parts and you'll have a very nice boat for $60K. Pretty sure I haven't seen a blue motor F26 on the market for less than $80K and this one has 600hp in it. Someone will snap it up.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts