1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
499 Posts
I feel so much safer now that Barry has decimated the military, fired more than 150+ top brass in our military, all the while, terrorists are running wild in the ME, threats here at home at our malls, Iran "testing" their firepower, and Russia on the move in Ukraine...
Way to go libs!!! You must be very proud of your emperor!! But hey, I guess "Global warming", er I mean "Climate Change" and right wingers are the real threat.....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Liberals are fucking morons.

ITC, keep up. :) It's climate disruption now. :)sphss

·
Registered
115 Posts
John Kerry says the world is a safer now than ever:)sphss

Let's see- Al Qaeda, ISIS, boko haram, al-shabab, China, Russia, Iran and the list goes on and on.

One look at the number of embassies we had to close due to security under our terrorist leader tells you something right there.

I'm not feeling so safe thanks to the jihadist-in-chief we have in the whitehouse.

Rick

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Hey, speaking of all the dangerous terrorist groups running around don't forget about all those Lutherans. You never know when a group of them or even a group of those nasty Boy Scouts might go wild and start a fire in a barbeque pit, so we better look out.:stir:

Steve

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hey, speaking of all the dangerous terrorist groups running around don't forget about all those Lutherans. You never know when a group of them or even a group of those nasty Boy Scouts might go wild and start a fire in a barbeque pit, so we better look out. :stir:

Steve
Thanks for that!!! LOL!!! I owe you a beer for that! :)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Isaiah 5:20

We've arrived as we deny our Vets treatment yet invite thousands of illegals to receive full benefits and liberals continue to approve of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts