Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the media and RNC controlled black out of Ron Pauls campaign there is still hope - the RNC rule #38 !! !!!! Seem Little Lord Mittens may have a serious problem at the convention....Rule #38 says delegates can vote for who ever they want to....and many are Ron Paul supported delegates.......Maybe there is hope for the Republican party after all ! Wouldn't it be fantastic if Paul won the nomination due to the rules being followed and not the big money selecting the nominee as they are trying to do with annointing Mittens...

Could Rule 38 and An Organized Ron Paul Grassroots Organization Be Game Changers? (Video) | All American Blogger

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Despite the media and RNC controlled black out of Ron Pauls campaign there is still hope - the RNC rule #38 !! !!!! Seem Little Lord Mittens may have a serious problem at the convention....Rule #38 says delegates can vote for who ever they want to....and many are Ron Paul supported delegates.......Maybe there is hope for the Republican party after all ! Wouldn't it be fantastic if Paul won the nomination due to the rules being followed and not the big money selecting the nominee as they are trying to do with annointing Mittens...

Could Rule 38 and An Organized Ron Paul Grassroots Organization Be Game Changers? (Video) | All American Blogger
And that would be Ozero's fast track to a second term.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Bullshit. It would be giving Obama the center right.
You have to be so far right to even know who Ron Paul is that the center doesn't even know who he exists. Way to extreme for anybody that can even see the center.
So you think Ron Paul is extreme right? In that case, me and Zombie can start calling all you people leftie liberal pukes. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
His policies are too extreme. If he did half the shit he says he would do, we would be at war within 3 years. It would start somewhere else, just like Europe in 1930's, but eventually we would be involved up to our eyeballs. There really isn't alot different in the world right now than there was in 30's.

I like alot of what Paul says. Its his extreme foreign policies that get in the way.
If you think you can pull the blanket over your head and the boogey man will go away, you're the perfect person to vote for that nut job.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you think Ron Paul is extreme right? In that case, me and Zombie can start calling all you people leftie liberal pukes. :)sphss

:happy: a relativly speaking lefty poser !

I think gn7 is confused... I always thought in gn's view extreme right is just right!
Anyway all true conservatives should support Paul who is at least an honest life long genuine conservative unlike Lord Mitt who was for years more like Ted Kennedy in his conservatism.
The Tea Party conservative folks have been bamboozled ....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
His policies are too extreme. If he did half the shit he says he would do, we would be at war within 3 years. It would start somewhere else, just like Europe in 1930's, but eventually we would be involved up to our eyeballs. There really isn't alot different in the world right now than there was in 30's.

I like alot of what Paul says. Its his extreme foreign policies that get in the way.
If you think you can pull the blanket over your head and the boogey man will go away, you're the perfect person to vote for that nut job.
I think you are correct. If Paul was the nominee for the Repubs. he would lose to Hussein. If he or Johnson run third party, Hussein wins.

We can't hide from the problems of the world. learn from history.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I like a lot of what RP says, also.....and yet I agree with GN7(!!!?!!) that the idea of pulling everything in and hoping the world will just go away is ridiculus....WE are spending money the wrong way in a lot of places, but spending money and being involved is part and partial to being the largest industrialized nation, and the biggest military power.....We just need to be wiser as to how we get involved.......

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I like a lot of what RP says, also.....and yet I agree with GN7(!!!?!!) that the idea of pulling everything in and hoping the world will just go away is ridiculus....WE are spending money the wrong way in a lot of places, but spending money and being involved is part and partial to being the largest industrialized nation, and the biggest military power.....We just need to be wiser as to how we get involved.......
Excellent post CVX. :thumb:

I will add that now that we are in much broader, larger world economy in pre and post WWII, that there are other fully industrialized nations that need to pitch in as well, all with the same common recepients, all with the same common expectations for the aid, both monetary and military. Having China fund northern Sudan while we are giving aid to the south is total insanity.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like a lot of what RP says, also.....and yet I agree with GN7(!!!?!!) that the idea of pulling everything in and hoping the world will just go away is ridiculus.

Why ? No other current nation does what we do and therfore have less problems because they chose to conduct trade and mind their own business..

....WE are spending money the wrong way in a lot of places,

Very True. We are bankrupting our nation pissing money away on foreign shit holes.

but spending money and being involved is part and partial to being the largest industrialized nation, and the biggest military power....

Who says? Besides the corporate interests who want to make profits on us taxpayers.

.We just need to be wiser as to how we get involved.......

So based on past performance, have we be been wise at all in our recent military involvements starting from Viet Nam to current wars that have cost us trillions and who knows how many dead and wouned? Please list some of our wise military involvements and the outstanding results we have achieved.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Reality Check: All Republican Delegates Are "Free Agents" and Unbound? - YouTube

Say if Ron Paul's delegate voters invoke rule 38 and choose to invoke this rule how would you vote? If I had 20 dollars for every time I heard "a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama" I could retire this year under obamas administration. His grass roots following is amazing. The motto "the lesser of two evils" IMO is what has led us to where we are today. Big government as well as main stream media has done an excellent job of blacking him out but his supporters are firm in their beliefs. You tube even took down his account due to "copyright infringements". He is radical I agree but 99% of his stances are spot on and have been since pre '88. If every Robomney supporter voted for him it would. Be a landslide.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reality Check: All Republican Delegates Are "Free Agents" and Unbound? - YouTube

Say if Ron Paul's delegate voters invoke rule 38 and choose to invoke this rule how would you vote? If I had 20 dollars for every time I heard "a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama" I could retire this year under obamas administration. His grass roots following is amazing. The motto "the lesser of two evils" IMO is what has led us to where we are today. Big government as well as main stream media has done an excellent job of blacking him out but his supporters are firm in their beliefs. You tube even took down his account due to "copyright infringements". He is radical I agree but 99% of his stances are spot on and have been since pre '88. If every Robomney supporter voted for him it would. Be a landslide.
You are correct...unfortunately the majority of the Republican base has been brainwashed into becoming mindless corporate bootlickers who sell out their own principles and those principles of the founding fathers to do what they are told....Romney is a joke when it comes to being a true conservative.....he is a true corporate 1%er, I will give him that.....
I'm really hoping the lame Romney nomination gets derailed at the convention by Ron Paul :))THumbsUp America need change.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts