Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
A cardcarrying "Commie".......

And they wonder why we don't trust HusseinO's agenda with the people he appoints. This dickwad needs to be removed NOW!!!!!!

The whole Czar bullshitt is unconstitutional and needs to ruled null and void.

·
Will work for Boat
790 Posts
What would you expect from an event called the "2nd Annual Berkeley Energy & Resources Collaborative (BERC)"?

·
1,512 Posts
Must be a pretty poor zoo the Chimp came from if this is the best animal he could find for the job.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Must be a pretty poor zoo the Chimp came from if this is the best animal he could find for the job.
No animal in the world is as fearsome, dangerous and destructive, as the Buroc-Rat. :)grn

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Hey hey....

Hey, that guy is a friend of Bill Ayres. A leaf off the community organizer tree, and a long time friend of the messiah. Isn't he also a convicted felon?......Ray

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
He's also a 911 "truther".
The leftwing LUNATICS that think President Bush and Vive President Cheney were behind the WTC attack, just like rosie old fat chick.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

Being a liberal though and a liar like ALL liberals he calaimed he didn't know what was in the truther document he signed, and he's sorry he signed it, and can he take it back becuase well he really didn't mean it, didn't mean to openly state he's a communist, didn't mean to get caught on tape calling Republicans assholes, didn't mean to get arrrested twice, didn't mean to be an enemy of our country.

Basic liberal bullshit, shine a light on 'em and expose them for the cockroaches they truly are.

How's about one of you SPINELESS libtards defending this piece of trash you put in office on this one?

Didn't think so.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Hey, that guy is a friend of Bill Ayres. A leaf off the community organizer tree, and a long time friend of the messiah. Isn't he also a convicted felon?......Ray

Ray, you dropping by next week?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
He's also a 911 "truther".
The leftwing LUNATICS that think President Bush and Vive President Cheney were behind the WTC attack, just like rosie old fat chick.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

Being a liberal though and a liar like ALL liberals he calaimed he didn't know what was in the truther document he signed, and he's sorry he signed it, and can he take it back becuase well he really didn't mean it, didn't mean to openly state he's a communist, didn't mean to get caught on tape calling Republicans assholes, didn't mean to get arrrested twice, didn't mean to be an enemy of our country.

Basic liberal bullshit, shine a light on 'em and expose them for the cockroaches they truly are.

How's about one of you SPINELESS libtards defending this piece of trash you put in office on this one?

Didn't think so.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

Thats why I asked if he went to Wrights church.....loons I tell ya.:)hand:)hand

Did you see the message some loon sent me on FB when I asked why I should respect O ....I posted it in openwater thread .....LOL....she didnt post her answer...she sent it to me direct.....she probably vacations with Rosie and clan.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Thats why I asked if he went to Wrights church.....loons I tell ya.:)hand:)hand

Did you see the message some loon sent me on FB when I asked why I should respect O ....I posted it in openwater thread .....LOL....she didnt post her answer...she sent it to me direct.....she probably vacations with Rosie and clan.
Nope, which thread?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts