1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
sorry sal

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Hey Sal how you feeling? Sorry to hear about the boat but atleast you are ok! Boats can be replaced drivers cant!

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
Glad you are OK Sal....Like Fuel said, boats can be replaced. I'd like to hear your version of what happened. Lots of speculation floating up and down the river all weekend.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Hey Sal how you feeling? Sorry to hear about the boat but atleast you are ok! Boats can be replaced drivers cant!
Could'nt agree more with you Jordan!
I am truly sorry for your loss Sal, but thank the lord you still have your health!:)devil
Todd

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Sal, We are all glad you are ok. Just bring that boat down to TRG and he will fix'er up good as new in no time. It could have been worse, it could have been the beginning of the season. I wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Glad to see that your ok.

Maybe its time for a Southwind Tunnel?

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Until you're ready to race again, you always got a seat in "Try It Now"!! (tahiti) Glad you're alright homie!

·
Registered
285 Posts
sentimental

im glad i had the chance to ride in this boat last summer good times. sorry to see her end up like that sal im sure you'll be back out in no time! at least your boat will always be a part of you (in your foot):D

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Southwind tunnel X2 LOL :D

I don't know you Sal but have heard alot about your boat. Word traveled fast up the river about the mishap. Our camp went quiet as soon as we heard about it. Good news that your ok. Good opportunity for us young bucks to learn what happened.
Once again its good to hear that your safe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sal, Sorry for the Southwind loss, But just like Jordon said, Boats can be replaced but drivers can not. Get well soon bud.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Glad your alright homie get that foot all rested up and im sure it will be ready to push that pedal in no time.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
sorry to hear about this sal. I know that boat had sentimental value to you. Maybe a new gs 19 with your old gel scheme on it? Hope to see u back at it sooner than later.

Chris.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Ditto to all that was said above. Get well soon. And oh welcome to the boards.:D
Ditto the ditto.

Glad you are okay. Damn sorry about your boat.

Sleeper CP :D

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Glad to hear that you are ok. We heard about it down river but we were told that the motor was at the bottom of the lagoon. From another pic i saw it looks like you saved all your big parts and hardware. Hopefully you will get another ride and be back at it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts