·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw your bucket last year. Could use some help here peeps

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
don't have any pics of my original. I carved up a half inch piece of aluminum so it would fit snug and flush in the reverse chute. drilled small holes through the chute and into the aluminum block, tapped the block for 1/8" screws. then drilled 3/4" holes in each side of the chute. worked great for 9 years. now slightly modified, but same concept. block the reverse, provide a flow path out each side when bucket is closed. if the boat won't sit still, figure out what it's doing and fine tune.

·
Registered
32 Posts
here are some pics of what we use, we still use the boat to cruise around the river so we take this piece out and still use the stock reverse bucket

granted, this is not an all out race boat but it does run the10.0 class njba and 8.0 1000' modified eliminator lucas oil ADBA

Attachments

·
149 BGJ-Willis Power 540
538 Posts
Race Bucket

September 2, 2017
Hello People
The race bucket is from Place Diverter and the mods were done by me. On installation the boat would back up with the diverter in launch position.

The holes in the bucket were added to stop the backward motion, it works fine for my application.

Willis

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts