Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REWARD !! For information leading to the location and confiscation of this boat.
I'll keep this professional.
I salvaged a 28' tan/wht. Maxum cruiser AZ 1590 BK, HID BL1A13MUC999
( twin i/o ) on Lake Pleasant on 9-6-09. The owner who has been paid by the insurance company for my recovery services is not paying his bill regardless of all his promises to do so.
The boat WAS residing near 51st. ave & Bell prior to the salvage(exact address confidential). It was recently picked up from a Peoria repair shop and stashed somewhere unknown.
Guys like this are making it VERY hard to stay in business and continue to provide a much needed service in the PHX. area not to mention paying my bills etc.....
623-261-3662 (24 hrs.)

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Ill keep my eyes open for ya.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Thanks for your support. You can't really miss a big cruiser but I'll try and get some picks up. The prob is is that the pics I have, the boat is half under water and on its' side.
In the mean time if you guys can just pass the word on, someone will know who it is.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Hey guys,
Thanks for your support. You can't really miss a big cruiser but I'll try and get some picks up. The prob is is that the pics I have, the boat is half under water and on its' side.
In the mean time if you guys can just pass the word on, someone will know who it is.
better than nothing! Trust me. Post what you have.;)

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Pics are worth a thousand words. Numbers can be replaced or exchanged. Gel patterns can be painted. This is going to be tough now that time has past. But I wish you luck.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
PM sent:)hand

I found it

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts

Attachments