Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pie Wagon
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the consensus on the quality of Rewarder Headers? Anyone have any pro's or cons? Are they still in business, dialed the 800 number and said it was disconnected?

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Whats the consensus on the quality of Rewarder Headers? Anyone have any pro's or cons? Are they still in business, dialed the 800 number and said it was disconnected?
They are in business with great customer service and great quality.
Google them and get their phone# off their website.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
They are in business with great customer service and great quality.
Google them and get their phone# off their website.
I'm a Rewarder dealer and I talk to Jim several times a week, I can tell you their alive and well but I Think Jim may be on Vacation and Brooke is running the show and may be busy , try 805 445 1015 or call me and I'll call his cell for you Tom

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Look bitchen! Quality is great. The killer looking low swept ones are horsepower robbers I've heard for a few dyno tests.
That's because they were designed for blown motors. They are basically zoomies with a short collector. The NA guys use them for their looks, not their performance. They belong on motors like this......
rewarder.jpg

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If your using headstuds be sure to tell them and they will relive the flange for you , and if your runnig a pan-vac system they will weld in the tube
;)

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Rewarder Headers are great. Jim has been a long time friend and customer of mine.

Jay from Lightning Headers is really his only competition. Lightnings # is 951 678-5631.
My last boat had a set of Lightnings which lasted forever and kept their shine.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Jim (owner of Rewarder) Called me yesterday to ask us to help with a " test fax" to see if the system was up and working and explained , seems that in a recent "Upgrade" to his computer DSL lines they (the Phone service company ) somehow eliminated his 800 line Unbeknowced to him or staff , The result has been hundreds of missed calls and lost sales while waiting for them to correct the flailex Until such time as the 800 is totally functional Please call 805 445 1015 to reach him or PM me for his cell # , Jim also wished to convey that he wishes to appologize ,for any missed calls or inconvenience resulting from this Thanks Tom

·
Pie Wagon
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Lightnings, very nice, out of my budget though. I ordered the Rewarders right before I 1st posted, was looking for reinforcement of my decision. I gave CC number, watched it hit my bank account, then the next day the 800# was down. Made me a bit nervous when I couldn't reach Jim the next day or two. Jim was very accommodating when I did speak with him. Just wished they wouldn't take over two weeks to get, Vacation was this week, but I'll receive them next. Oh well, next year. Can't wait to get out again. Thanks to all for their input, Rewarder was the best choice.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Jim says internet advertising doesn't work. Anyone that speaks to him; please convey the message.:D:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts