Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Thanks.

Nice set of chrome 2" I.D. BBC rewarders laid back zoomies. They have the bung for the pan evac. $300 obo or also willing to trade for saddle tanks, nice bucket seat upholstery, Magna flow water pump, nice set of bassett V-drive shorty collector headers (not the lame twisties).

Cole Thurston
714-310-2932

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Have a set of dual quads, a 3/4 race cam, chrome mech fuel pump 3/8, small block chevy header gaskets, and a set of long twisty jet boat headers w/baffles. PM me if you are interested in trades, my stuff is super sano, no junk pls.

PS.... I can send you pics upon request, all the parts are still on my rig (71 Avenger w/panther pump) in good working order.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JJ if you're willing to seperate those dual quads I'll take one for my 84 chevy long bed camper special, the quadrajet thats on it has a nasty fuel leak and I'd like to get maximum potential out of my pride and joy. Also how much for the baffles??? Would they work on the 84?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.