Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anodized blue. Will fit with or without crank trigger. I made additional posts to use a crank trigger. Comes with alternator.

$200 free shipping

·
Some guy
3,619 Posts
Are you certain they are no longer making them,, they still show in their online listing.

I have one in my big block Vega wagon, just so I could run no belts and be a little different than every other hot rod.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you certain they are no longer making them,, they still show in their online listing.

I have one in my big block Vega wagon, just so I could run no belts and be a little different than every other hot rod.
BGMAN who works at Rex informed me that they are still being made. Sorry for the conflicting info.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hey Kjell,

Not sure who you talked to, but just to set the record straight. The rubber dampener is still available and we are still selling the kits.

Brian @ Rex

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Kjell,

Not sure who you talked to, but just to set the record straight. The rubber dampener is still available and we are still selling the kits.

Brian @ Rex
Weird, good to know Shoemaker also had mentioned that a while ago. Glad that they are still available. It is nice piece. I'll edit my post. Thanks Brian.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.