Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back a couple of weeks ago I ordered some parts from Rex. Since I was going to be out of the country for a week, I requested the order be shipped on the 15th. I have received the parts coming directly from Rex, however a week and a half later I am still without the A22 shaft that I was told would ship direct from the machinist. Numerous calls to Rex go unanswered, anyone know who they use for A22 propshafts? This sucks!

·
Distinguished Member
5,783 Posts
Larry, I know it's not helpful, but I'm surprised you went there for a prop shaft after knowing how mine turned out. Dispute the CC charge, get your $$ back and call Shelfo or Metler...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Larry, I know it's not helpful, but I'm surprised you went there for a prop shaft after knowing how mine turned out. Dispute the CC charge, get your $$ back and call Shelfo or Metler...

X2 David, I have had nothing but shit luck and even shittier service from Rex.

·
world's oldest teenager
685 Posts
Bergeron Marine is good, and fast on all things like that.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I'm unsure why this post is even here posted at 6:30 PM.

You emailed me yesterday at 12:02 PM (noon)
I responded with your answer and a tracking number showing it would be there Friday, at 12:46 PM, less than one hour later.

Moving the shop is why your calls were unanswered which is posted all over the website. I check email multiple times a day on days that I'm unable to answer phone.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Excellent Service, quick shipment, better than advertised

I have only bought one item from Rexone so far and I couldn't be happier with it, shipping cost and delivery time (same week). I will not hesitate to buy from again when I see something I need/want. Thanks Rexone!!!!!!!

·
world's oldest teenager
685 Posts
I also have bought many parts from Rex and always been happy with the parts and service. I know moving a business is a very big, expensive, and time consuming deal.

·
3,246 Posts
Rex Marine is a reliable shop. Once in a while, things get are a little off the shipping schedule due to the parts being made. Rex has never let me down :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I responded with your answer and a tracking number showing it would be there Friday, at 12:46 PM, less than one hour later.

Moving the shop is why your calls were unanswered which is posted all over the website. I check email multiple times a day on days that I'm unable to answer phone.
The reason it was posted here was to inquire if anyone knew where your A22 shafts come from, I never blamed you for the delay, I even stated the parts coming direct from you were on time.

As far as your shop moving, I as not made aware of any potential problems when the order was placed, and I all ready had your number, so I never saw your website.

Your email showed up on my computer on 10-23 @ 4:34 PM, two hours prior to my posting, so my bad, I don't check my email any more often than you answer the phone.

Tracking number said it would be here today, now 6:35 PM, holding my breath.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I'm another happy customer of Rex Marine:))THumbsUp Always prompt service. It has been a pretty tough few years for most all boating related businesses. Let's hope that Washington can get some better leadership in the near future and maybe things will start picking up for all of us. My wife's business has almost stopped completely right after Obummer showed up, so I'll be voting this years for sure... Good luck with the move Mike. I'll be rootin' for ya...:yes:

·
Registered
735 Posts

:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Happy Rex customer for years. But where are you moving to? Out of state?:wink2: you wish. Please let us know.
Bob

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Not moving address, just units, making one out of 2 units. Most everything in the shop has to move and some of it multiple times to get crap situated. Some days I think easier to move somewhere else. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff which is a good thing, selling and filling large dumpster weekly. I have a lot of good stuff that I haven't used for 10-20 years so that makes it not so good any longer when I'm paying to store it. All that crap is leaving one way or another. A lot of it on ebay and more will be on ebay shortly, and the garage sale thread. I imagine the guys at the dump are grabbing some stuff too. I just can't store it all any longer. The next month will be a little rough then things will smooth out I am hoping. Was in car accident in March and back is still messed up, on restrictions and physical therapy still, so that is making the move harder than it needs to be also.

Out of state yes I do wish that much of the time but not yet. off the grid.

I see from UPS tracking the shaft was delivered so that is good.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
All the best to you Mike in your move and future endeavors. I've always had a positive experience with Rex Msrine over the past 30+ years. Although.......I'm still waiting for my new catalog (old one is getting quite tattered! lol). Jocko

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
The reason it was posted here was to inquire if anyone knew where your A22 shafts come from, I never blamed you for the delay, I even stated the parts coming direct from you were on time.

As far as your shop moving, I as not made aware of any potential problems when the order was placed, and I all ready had your number, so I never saw your website.

Your email showed up on my computer on 10-23 @ 4:34 PM, two hours prior to my posting, so my bad, I don't check my email any more often than you answer the phone.

Tracking number said it would be here today, now 6:35 PM, holding my breath.
Then call the shipper with the tracking number and ask them.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shaft was delivered at 8:05 PM on 10-24. I requested in my original order for the shaft to be shipped on 10-15. According to the documentation accompanying the shaft, the order was placed on 10-17. End of the mystery, end of story.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Mike, sorry to hear about the accident and your back. Never fun to have a bad back. Hope things get better for ya soon. I wish that I could order some more stuff from ya but the boat is finished and I don't need anything else yet. Best of luck to ya and lets hope that business will pick up soon...:)hand

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.