1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
You and Throttle have brought the Boat Show to the internet.Thanks.Would be good to know if Sales were up from last year?

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
wow... good job!!!

I liked seening this center ride plate, I've beeen experimenting with that for
about four years now with nothing but good results...

it work'd best on the stoker..

even did it to the hallett...great results

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You and Throttle have brought the Boat Show to the internet.Thanks.Would be good to know if Sales were up from last year?
I have not heard anyone say sales were up unfortunately. I believe some will be lucky if they sold anything as far as boats. From what I observed when I was there in the late afternoon, evenings, show traffic looked light. On Sunday the second parking structure which in the past has been jammed didn't even appear to be open. Signs of the times I believe. People I talked to had a few leads and maybe a couple in the bag. I'm sure there were exceptions to that both ways but that's what I was hearing.

wow... good job!!!

I liked seening this center ride plate, I've beeen experimenting with that for
about four years now with nothing but good results...

it work'd best on the stoker..

even did it to the hallett...great results
The center plates have become popular and seem to work well in a number of applications. Prime rigged this boat and it's a beauty.

nice work REX thanks for the pic
You're welcome. Taking photos is one of my releases in life. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words... :)

·
....at the Speed of Sound
696 Posts
great pics!

.......now where are the high res / non watermarked pics of the Spectre?? :)hand

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Damn nice pics Mike......thanks

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Great pics! I really enjoyed them. Thanks. The whole time looking, I kept thinking, there's something missing? Then I figured it out...NO PEOPLE!!!
Man, I hope those pics were taken when the show was closed.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Cool pic's, just plain sick...............only on the West Coast.:)devil

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome set of pics, like the way they are categorized.
Thanks.
you're welcome

great pics!

.......now where are the high res / non watermarked pics of the Spectre?? :)hand
I might have those. ;)

Damn nice pics Mike......thanks
you're welcome

Great pics! I really enjoyed them. Thanks. The whole time looking, I kept thinking, there's something missing? Then I figured it out...NO PEOPLE!!!
Man, I hope those pics were taken when the show was closed.
I did take some after closing, most not though. Crowds were just well... a little thin.

Cool pic's, just plain sick...............only on the West Coast.:)devil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts