Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rex
Let me know if you want to go to a full page for your Signature Line and I will speak with Craig to make it happen.:D:D:D
All kidding aside; you and the Admin crew do a SUPER job.

What's your next shoot? I saw your photographs in Septembers issue. Nice. :))THumbsUp

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Thanks CD,

Long Beach Circle Race MB and I will be shooting,

Then Sept is busy, with San Diego, Lake Elsinore, and possible Lake Ming events.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mary Beth has the eye for pics; glad you have the clout to get her in the door. I spoke to Ross today. Lets hookup while I am down there. Meeting with several members on the north side.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Will have to stroll over to the north side and "document" the meeting. :buddies:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Will have to stroll over to the north side and "document" the meeting. :buddies:
Technically it's the N.E. side... :D

The party list is growing, I sure hope EVERYONE that is reading this and is able to join DOES SO...

We are anticipating a LONG AWAITED "SALSA unveiling" ehhhhemmmmmm, hint hint.......

I'm not sure if Carl is up for the baked beans contest but I will make mine anyways... I think the AHOLE HICK is bringing his BIG grill... :|err

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=long+beach+ca&hl=en&ll=33.763361,-118.122852&spn=0.001835,0.003699&gl=us&t=h&z=19

marine stadium party spot.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2Many

Seeing Carl on Saturday. Will check on beans status.:(:(

·
Girlfriend of boater
71 Posts
Mary Beth has the eye for pics; glad you have the clout to get her in the door. I spoke to Ross today. Lets hookup while I am down there. Meeting with several members on the north side.
Thanks, Chris...:). Mike and I both enjoy shooting the events.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts