Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Don Johnson
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to have my Rhino gone through and want to do a 686 kit, ported head, cam etc etc. I am looking for someone in Orange County. Suggestions?

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
had a friend do this to his 660 rhino and has nothing but probs ever since. granted he did it himself sending out the machine work as needed. his rhino hauls ass but leaves him stranded more often than not. this guy is very mechanically inclined also. he can usually get going again with minimal tools and about a half hr. i would not have that kind of patience. good luck if you go that route.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am looking to have my Rhino gone through and want to do a 686 kit, ported head, cam etc etc. I am looking for someone in Orange County. Suggestions?
Not in the OC but I build some of the quickest and fastest, reliable Rhinos. I am in the San Diego North County area.
686 kits, carbs, exhausts, CNC ported big valve heads, etc.
Send me a PM if you would like some more info.

Chris
[email protected]

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Pull the engine out, crate it up and send it to the boys at Weller Racing in Gilbert, AZ... They'll fix ya right up. :D :D :D

http://www.wellerracing.com/

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Alba is out of business (I think)...

Keith at Hy-Tech in Havasu did mine and I love it. My buddy in his fuel injected 700 with mods gets pissed every time I pass his ass up... :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Alba is out of business (I think)...

Keith at Hy-Tech in Havasu did mine and I love it. My buddy in his fuel injected 700 with mods gets pissed every time I pass his ass up... :D

PARTS AND SALES are closed. but the HP shop is still open I heard.

I hit up Kyle at DASA........ they are the motor KINGS! PERIOD!

17 Posts
Just though of something Don. Im going to be back and forth with the flat bed in the next few weeks bringing furniture up to WV. Im bringing it back unloaded, if you need the Rhino brought home call me.

Dennis.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts