Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove by today and the shop was vacant. Did they go out of business, or relocate?

I liked that place.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Tile shop next door bought the property out from under them and gave them 30 days notice to vacate. Kind of sudden for a retail buisness that has been in place for 30 years.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tile shop next door bought the property out from under them and gave them 30 days notice to vacate. Kind of sudden for a retail buisness that has been in place for 30 years.
Weird, when I drove by I pulled over to see what was up. There where people moving slabs of marble on a forklift. And an old asian lady giving me dirty looks.

Boat storage huh? Not a bad idea. Are they private units?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rode's Way Boats Inc.

It was a very sudden deal, Thanks for the comments. I am now in Upland at 1346 E 9th St. My number is 626-963-8568 or 909-931-7440 and yes I do have indoor and outdoor storage available now. The property that we moved into was the previous location of Future Marine who has gone out of business. We plan on being there another thiry years. Thank You, Joel Rode.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
The owners of that property were going down for quite some time. Unfortunate for RWB, it didn't turn out on the good side.

It was a very sudden deal, Thanks for the comments. I am now in Upland at 1346 E 9th St. My number is 626-963-8568 or 909-931-7440 and yes I do have indoor and outdoor storage available now. The property that we moved into was the previous location of Future Marine who has gone out of business. We plan on being there another thiry years. Thank You, Joel Rode.
What's your storage fees for indoor or out? Been contemplating bringing the Dana back to SoCal.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

WOW, great job that is good property there.:)devil

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Did Gordon still own Future Marine when they went out of business?

They had been there along time, but from experiences I'm not shocked.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gordon had sold the business to a guy that worked for him. Gordon has been out of it for about 4 years.

Did Gordon still own Future Marine when they went out of business?

They had been there along time, but from experiences I'm not shocked.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is actually a blessing in disguise. I will be able to expand my business way beyon what I ever could have in my old location! As far as storage prices how big of a boat do you have?

The owners of that property were going down for quite some time. Unfortunate for RWB, it didn't turn out on the good side.

What's your storage fees for indoor or out? Been contemplating bringing the Dana back to SoCal.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
It is actually a blessing in disguise. I will be able to expand my business way beyon what I ever could have in my old location! As far as storage prices how big of a boat do you have?
27 Foot Dana. About 33' from Prop to Tongue.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts