Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
So the first wookie would have us eat tofu and brussel sprouts while she dines on ribs.... All while vacationing again.....

MICHELLE OBAMA FEASTS ON RIBS DURING SKI VACA « InvestmentWatch
Hypocrite.....it's about class warfare and forcing people to do what they want.....just like these stupid electric cars they are trying to jam down our throats immediately instead of letting the market and necessity catch up, Bush’s Crawford ranch being almost totally sustainable by renewable energy and resources and Gore's 20,000 month electric bill for his mansion in Tennessee, Happy Meals in San Francisco no longer available, and so on.....no one see a pattern?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
All I can say is I will be glad when these lottery winners are out of the WH.:)devil

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Says it all, pure hypocricy as he spits in the face of America:

The trip came just days after the President tried to sell his cost-cutting budget to the American people by asking them to stay at home.

‘If you’re a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, or you might put off a vacation,’ he said.
While Mr Obama is staying put at the White House, the rest of his family headed to Colorado – rather than visiting slopes closer to Washington in Virginia or Pennsylvania.
Their trip came despite previous criticisms over the family’s extravagant vacations, including a trip last summer to Spain.
Mrs Obama also raised eyebrows when she left earlier than her husband for their annual Christmas holiday in Hawaii, incurring additional expenses estimated to be more than $97,000.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Says it all, pure hypocricy as he spits in the face of America:
Nat a damned thing these scum do surprises me anymore....:|err

Look for an escalation of lottery spending as 2012 nears.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Since winning the lottery . . .
. . . er, election, they have spent like teen age lottery winners. It will soon be over as will this spending spree.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Hypocrite.....it's about class warfare and forcing people to do what they want.....just like these stupid electric cars they are trying to jam down our throats immediately instead of letting the market and necessity catch up, Bush’s Crawford ranch being almost totally sustainable by renewable energy and resources and Gore's 20,000 month electric bill for his mansion in Tennessee, Happy Meals in San Francisco no longer available, and so on.....no one see a pattern?
Your post is dead on with the exception of the monthly cost. His bills were averaging around 2-3k a month, not 20k. Heres one quick link I found.
Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill 2/28/07 | abc13.com

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I wonder if Michell has a bit of a chip on her shoulder because her ancestors were slaves. Maybe she feels it's OK to grab some primo lifestyle goodies while she can..you know a pay back type justification she would never mention ?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I wonder if Michell has a bit of a chip on her shoulder because her ancestors were slaves. Maybe she feels it's OK to grab some primo lifestyle goodies while she can..you know a pay back type justification she would never mention ?
You just very effectively described an entitlement mentality.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
It has also been reported that they have lobster dinners several times a week at the WH. Lead by example is not in O's vocabulary or his wifes. I guess you gotta take what you can get because after 2012, it won't be free anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Hmm, if I go on tv and suggest that reparations payments be made in the form of bbq ribs, people will say I'm a racist. :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
The Slave chit again, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Note to Elephant azz Obama :WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!! GOT IT????????????

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Let's see France,Italy and a Government Cheese fed Chicago South Side Skank.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Lets just tune that up a little.....:)devil

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
:t_lowblow:
Lets just tune that up a little.....:)devil

Thanks, I could not open my eyes wide enough to take in the other picture!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
The funniest part of that pic is O is probably just outside camera view and is staring hard. But it's not the wookies butt he's looking at.:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts