Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at switching entercoolers,ive seen a few out there that look like sheet metal fabricated ones and are bitchen,along with a blower manifold sheet metal look does richard lee have a web site i can check stuff out ,thanks any advise will be appreciated

·
40' of Skater
915 Posts
No matter what you go with, put the cupranickel core in. I have the Lee intercoolers, but purchased the good cores from Whipple.

GN is right, the complete Whipple units are sweet to say the least....

·
Registered
399 Posts
So this changing of core thing is universal? whillple core into bds, superchiller, lee? Vise versa? Interesting?

I like the whipple, But I like to have matching components. I guess if I left off the engraving(whipple) it would be no biggie I guess.

Universal mounting to say a BDS Tall deck intake for std. MSD, and bds 8-71?

·
Registered
399 Posts
So this changing of core thing is universal? whillple core into bds, superchiller, lee? Vise versa? Interesting?

I like the whipple, But I like to have matching components. I guess if I left off the engraving(whipple) it would be no biggie I guess.

Universal mounting to say a BDS Tall deck intake for std. MSD, and bds 8-71?

You know it would probably help if I read the print down at the bottom of the whipple page. Thanks, Brian

·
PASO ROBLES CA
672 Posts
The whipple demands some bucks. The intercooler i just sold with that blown 468 has one . $3300 bucks 8 yrs ago

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
Is that the same as the one the blower shop sells as their own? looks
identical, except for the logo's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts