Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry about the audio , the cammera was mounted on a tripod and the wind was beating the hell out of it. Made it sound as if the engine was cutting in & out, it wasnt.
Not to bad for lake trim, boost turned down and a damn near empty nos bottle.
Also ran across some "not real nice" water at about 3/4 of the pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQPXThH8UI

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Cool :)

sorry about the audio , the cammera was mounted on a tripod and the wind was beating the hell out of it. Made it sound as if the engine was cutting in & out, it wasnt.
Not to bad for lake trim, boost turned down and a damn near empty nos bottle.
Also ran across some "not real nice" water at about 3/4 of the pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQPXThH8UI

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Info, are you going to our little lake race at Fort Cobb on the weekend of the 12th of sept?
You guys would have a good time there.
Cant wait to turn this thing up and let'er eat :)grn

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Thanks Info, are you going to our little lake race at Fort Cobb on the weekend of the 12th of sept?
been trying to talk him into it:D he'd have a great time. i've even thought about runnin the river racer deal, don't care if i lose or not, just do it for the fun of it.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been trying to talk him into it:D he'd have a great time. i've even thought about runnin the river racer deal, don't care if i lose or not, just do it for the fun of it.
Thats really all this race is all about anyway (atleast for me) is to have a good time and get to meet-see all of the people from around the area that enjoy this sport. Its a great social event and some damn good racing too.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Thanks Info, are you going to our little lakete testing at Fort Cobb on the weekend of the 12th of sept?
been trying to talk him into it:D he'd have a great time. i've even thought about runnin the river testing deal, don't care if i lose or not, just do it for the fun of it.
Thats really all this testing
is all about anyway (atleast for me) is to have a good time and get to meet-see all of the people from around the area that enjoy this sport. Its a great social event and some damn good racing too.
There, I fixed it for you.:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
testing? you've never seen the way we do it:D its balls out, or get out:)devil

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like seeing cool videos like this,but i like to see safety gear also.be safe with all that testing.:)devil
I hear ya, I had my ballistic shorts and good jacket on. But still not the smartest thing to do without a safety crew and I was out there by myself also, called a few friends but they were all tied up and couldnt get loose so I went ahead and went . Cant expect someone to be on call to go watch me anytime I decide to go. With my job I can get loose just about anytime and all of my buds have the usuall 8-5 deal.
So, I'll count myself lucky and now that the boat is close on the tune I probably wont be running this fast on the lake except for the races that I get into and theres usually plenty of my buddies and spectators when that happens.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I hear ya, I had my ballistic shorts and good jacket on. But still not the smartest thing to do without a safety crew and I was out there by myself also, called a few friends but they were all tied up and couldnt get loose so I went ahead and went . Cant expect someone to be on call to go watch me anytime I decide to go. With my job I can get loose just about anytime and all of my buds have the usuall 8-5 deal.
So, I'll count myself lucky and now that the boat is close on the tune I probably wont be running this fast on the lake except for the races that I get into and theres usually plenty of my buddies and spectators when that happens.
:)hand its not like i didn't wanna go:D

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
I don't think I'd dare stick my legs that far under the dash, either I'd go thru the dash or break my legs...... neither option sounds good.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There, I fixed it for you.:)hand
I dont call it testing when your broken up into classes and your running for money, so call it what you want but if you'd like to show up and run your deal, I'd enjoy getting to see you get you butt kicked while "testing" :D

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't think I'd dare stick my legs that far under the dash, either I'd go thru the dash or break my legs...... neither option sounds good.
I agree sleekcrafter, and thats probably going to be one of my next changes is to add the longer hub to the wheel and move the seat & throttle pedal back a little.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hass, if ya dont mind tell'n what rpm are ya turnning with what cut impeller to get 122? Thanks, and cool vid by the way.:D

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
The better video was the wife screaming during the drag pass. Rock on.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts